29

This book ending at 30 something chapters btw don't be shocked if you search me up one day and all my books gone there are better books with the same ships anyway and better writers who can write those ships 

Third Person Pov 

"So it's settled our next date is on Thursday" Chris says making them both feel weird. They were still surprised that they were going on a second date when before they couldn't even be in the same room for to long. "Alright i'll see you then and word to my mother ifr you get on my nerves even once-" Jay starts. 

"You'll hurt me i know but don't worry i'll be on my best behavior" Chris says and jay smiles at his words. "Ight i'll take yo word for it" Jay says before pecking chris on the lips and laughing once chris pouts. "That's all i get?" Chris asks and jay smirks. "This is payback for the phone thing" Jay says. 

"Come on i thought we were past that" Chris says and jay laughs. "You thought wrong then" Jay says making chris roll his eyes. "I hate you" Chris says before jay pecks his lips again. "I think you said love wrong" Jay says jokingly making chris's heart feel weird. It's sad that even the use of the l word made him want to run. 

He wanted to run away from love and hide somewhere where he couldn't be found. He locked his heart away years ago but somehow jay managed to find the key to his heart. "Whatever helps you sleep" Chris says. "I hate you to" Jay says with a smile that makes chris's heart skip two whole beats. 

Chris pecked jay's lips three times making jay's heart flutter. Jay blushed before looking down and smiling, Jay felt nervous and extremely happy but he quickly tried to shake the feeling off not wanting to chris to know the effect he had on him but chris already knew. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed