27

Be sure to check out my book keep it low key 

Third Person Pov 

"How long!?!" Jay yells/ask while david plays with his fingers nervously. Jay had discovered what was really going on with david. "Since the night he gave me that promise ring" David says with a small smile making it's way onto to his face. "What do you have to say for yourself?" Jay asks. 

"He is truly blessed" David says with a big smile before sighing making jay gag. "He had me screaming and seeing stars-" David starts before he's cut off. "Ion need to know anymore. Word to my mother you tripping" Jay says. "So what's up with you chris?" David asks catching jay by surprise. 

"What do you mean?" Jay asks and david rolls his eyes. "Come on i'm not stupid it's obvious you two got something going on. Lately you two been having way to much one on one time" David says. "Ok so i might like chris a little and we may be going on another hang out" Jay says making david raise an eyebrow. 

"Hang out or date?" David asks and jay glares at him. "What's with all the questions?" Jay says before smiling a little thinking about the question game. It had truly become him and chris's thing. "The way you answered told me all i need to know" David says and jay groans before leaving the room. 

~Time skip~ 

"Gove me my phone back!" Jay yells while chasing chris around his bedroom. "Why you need it back?" Chris asks. "Why won't you give it back?" Jay asks before reaching for the phone once again. "Why should i give it back?" Chris asks with a smirk seeing the angrier jay was getting the more he moved his arms. 

"Why should i not hurt you right now?" Jay asks and chris smiles before grabbing jay's waist and pulling him close. Chris put jay's pjone down before placing a kiss on jay's lips that were pouted cutely. Chris felt his heart skip a beat before it got a weird warm feeling but this was a whole other level. 

He quickly pulled away a feeling of fear hitting him. These feelings were growing stronger and stronger to the point where it was hard to fight them. "Why'd you pull away?" Jay asks and chris laughs. "Why were you thinking bout hurting me?" Chris asks making jay rolls his eyes playfully while smiling. 

"Why'd you take my phone which resulted in me thinking about hurting you?" Jay asks and chris smiles. "Why should i explain my actions?" Chris asks and jay frowns. "I hate you" Jay says. "I hate you to" Chris says before letting jay go. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed