16. My friend B.R.A.W.N

They got to get rid of that robot, but how? Duke assured his friends, that he knew where to go, only hitting a dead end. It was a lot of luck, that they survived the attack, finding them in the sewerage.

No one of them knew where I was just now.

Expecting to be on my way home, I was blinded and tied up on a chair. Hearing three voices, they were discussing of what they should do to me. Someone said that I should be a surprise for the ducks, after he got what he wanted. I got no idea what is going on here, but it seems they aren't fans of the mighty ducks. Another, sillier voice said out loud, that he is already on to that. On to what? Like the ducks didn't have enough problems, now they also have to rescue me.

During all this, Wild wing, Mallory and Tanya were on to the case. Grin didn't feel to well after their last escape and stayed at the pond. The three had to stop the robot to cause a chaos in Anaheim, using the migrator for this. But it seems, that the golden terminator, was after something else than them, just making one final hit toward the vehicle, causing it to fall to the side. They were sure that Dragaunus was responsible for this robot to hunt them down, but for what? Tanya's guess it, that it was programmed to find someone else this time. And she was right; a human holding a bag with him was the new target. The ducks could help the man, before the robot got him. At first he didn't want to tell them who he was, but another attack, made him speak up. The man with the name Swindle, followed the ducks to be saved, but had to come clean. It took a fall to be honest with them, as Wild wing scanned the bag he was holding on to, now the truth was out. Dragaunus wants that flotation device from that scientist, but the Saurian didn't pay enough to buy it off. For the ducks was this not the problem, more over was the robot the main issue. From another attack, Swindle had left the ducks and escaped both of them. Through a cloth store, Tanya managed to trick the robot, causing it to stop moving. Curious of whom the robot was, Tanya installed his system. It took some time, till they know who he was after in the first place.

I am still tied up, but at least the blinds were off.

Before me stood a giant Saurian, facing a wide display, "Get me that device now!" It seems the blinds came off by themselves, as no one was around me. Another Saurian, which looks a lot older, wasn't too pleased to see it, "Lord Dragaunus, she saw it all." The old Saurian was the one I remembered on the bus ride. I am surprised that no one noticed him there. Dragaunus turned towards me, "It doesn't matter, she be dead before she can spill out anything. Attach her to the aerial fortress."

Meanwhile, the ducks have finally found out what they were fighting against.

A B.R.A.W.N, an intergalactic bounty hunter, that was ordered to catch Dragaunus. He is also the one that told them about the new plan the Saurian's had in store for them. In disbelieve, they saw the flying fortress over the city, but what shocked them the most...was the hanging thing below.

"N/A?!" Wild wing didn't understand, "She is supposed to be on her way home, why is she up there?"

Tanya made a wild guess, "Perhaps, she got kidnapped by the Saurian's, holding her hostage."

Wild wing didn't think so, "How do they know she is with us? It doesn't make sense."

Dragaunus explained it soon after he told his plans for Anaheim and the world. The goalie clenched his teeth at the news, "A surprise for us...how tasteless of the dino breath."

"Tasteless or not, we have to help her."

"I know Mallory, but how?"

According to Tanya, they have to get up there to turn off the floating device. Thankfully, the chief of Anaheim just drove towards them, including a helicopter. Borrowing the vehicle, they flew up to the fortress. Dragaunus already expected them, seeing the helicopter getting closer. They reached the platform and gave Tanya cover. She only had to find the floating device to destroy it, while Wild wing told Mallory to get me. He would cover her back in the meantime, as B.R.A.W.N. helped out. The robot seems to be a nuisance to the Saurian, deciding to eliminate him on his own. Mallory had reacted fast enough to prevent it. The enemy was getting closer. Mallory took her chance to get a good shoot at them. From where I was hanging, I had the perfect view to see the entire battle. The robot, that scared me for a second, got me off quick.

"You are save little one" he said, smiling wide.

"I am not little!"

His smile faded, "But you are small" pushing his hand on to my head, making me get lower. He sure doesn't know how to control his powers. Another surprise, as he let me sit on his shoulder, while he shoots over the last enemies behind the female duck. All together again, we got back into the helicopter, seeing the fortress lose the ability to float, getting lower by the minute. But Tanya forgot one main part of her calculations, it will fall towards Anaheim. The robot took care of this problem, sending it towards the mountain, crashing along with the fortress. Mallory feels bad about this, knowing that it was her fault that the robot took her words seriously. At the end, Wild wing flew towards the area, searching for B.R.A.W.N, but it seems that he was destroyed. Not finding a single thing of him, we guessed it as much. The scientist had also arrived at the scene, whining over his invention. If it wasn't for Wild wing, I would have beaten up this guy. We just lost a precious friend and he cries over a lifeless junk. Unlike that think, the robot had heart, sacrificing him for the safety of others.

Wild wing just decided to break off the search, as a sudden sound made up jump. It was B.R.A.W.N, well only his head, but still. He didn't seem to be broken, considering his cheerful attitude and not body. I couldn't believe that this was the robot I had been scared off a while ago, now we are talking like good friends. Tanya noticed it and handed the head over to me, "Since you two are getting along so well, he can stay in your room for now. I am sure you got plenty to talk about."

Oh yes, way too much...not enough for one day.

Wild wing watched the scene with mixed feelings. Mallory grabbed his hand slightly, "Everything alright Wing?"

"I am fine. But Tanya is this really necessary? Leaving the head with N/A?"

"I don't see a problem, they get along well."

The goalie didn't like it, but refused to say it, "Okay guys, let's get back. N/A needs to get home and we have to check on Grin and the others."

But Mallory had a better idea, "How about you drive her home and we check on the others."

"Why me?"

"Because you are our team captain and besides, you enjoy being around her."