Chapter 57

3 Months later 

It was the end of May and the wedding was in about 2 months.

Everything was set in place,

The music,

The tuxedos,

The wedding party,

The theme was set,

The flowers,

The food,

The set-up,

Invites were sent out,

But Allison hadn't picked out her dress nor the bridesmaid dresses.

So here they were once again at the bridal shop attempting to get dresses.

Allison's wedding dress and the 2 dresses for the bridesmaid.

"Allison dear what about this one?" Her mother asked as she pulled on another dress.

"I don't think I want lace, everyone has a lace or sparkly dress, I want something simple and plain but not too simple or plain," Allison said as she looked at the bridesmaid dresses.

"I have an idea," Sophia said, "Well Adeline and I have an idea."

"Why don't Sophia and I pick our dress but of course the color is the same," Adeline said.

Allison thought for a moment and smiled, "Nothing slutty," she winked and caused her mom to choke on her water.

"Well, you look for a dress while we put our order in for the dress..." Sophia said as Adeline was laughing.

"Pick colors on the theme, you know something similar, they don't have to be the same color," Allison said.

The 2 girls nodded as they walked off to get the dresses.

"You already know what you want huh?" Sophia asked.

"I do, do you?"

"I'm stuck between two but not sure what color to get now, we can either go orange or yellow."

The theme for the wedding was odd but also cute. The one thing Cedric and Allison loved was sunsets, so they decided on a warm-colored theme of mainly orange and yellows.

"I was thinking of orange since the dress I like is in the orange color and it goes well with the theme," Adeline said unsure of Sophia's response.

"I'll look and see, I will call you if I need anything," Sophia said walking off.

Adeline sighed and went to get the dress and try it on one more time. She stood in the mirror for a long time, she loved the dress but wanted to make sure it was perfect.

"It looks beautiful on you."

Adeline turned and was met with Narcissa Malfoy.

"Orange is your color dear," She commented.

"Thank you, how are you?" Adeline asked.

"Doing the best I can and you?"

"I'm actually doing good-"

"Mother I think she found some dresses- Adeline?"

Draco stopped as he locked eyes with Adeline.

She smiled and walked up to hug him and Draco sighed in relief when she did.

"What are you guys looking for?" Adeline asked.

"Pansy's getting married, her wedding is next week and Astoria doesn't like the dress she got so she's looking for more," Draco said.