Chapter 10

This chapter was pretty rushed and I'll totally understand if I get no votes or anything for this one...

I'm just not feeling it with this chapter...idk

and...scene...o.o

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

Isabelle’s POV

I turned the board over in my hands, examining it while we walked. “It’s doesn’t look too bad. Now does it?”

Oliver snatched the board out of my hands, flipped it over to the back, and pointed to a long dent in it. How did that get there? “Then explain this.”

“Oh, that’s nothing. I can pay to fix that up, no problem.”

“Sure,” He rolled his eyes. “Do you even have a job?”

Oh yeah. Did I mention that? I do have a job.

“Yeah. I’m a model, sort of. Pretty exclusive. Well…not exactly. To tell you the truth I barely work. They just call me in when they need an extra model.” I shrugged. “Gives me more time to myself, but each gig is a couple grands. It’s a pretty nice job.”

“Whoa, are you serious?” I nodded. “You’re not fucking with me?”

“Not one bit. Besides, it’s not something to get excited about.” I told him.

“And why not?”

“Just because.”

“Way to ruin my mood.” Oliver raised his arms over his head, the board planted firmly on top. “ I just never thought I’d be conversing with a model. This is amazing.”

“Not really.”

“Yes, really.” He grinned down at me. I glanced up at him. Looking at him from as close as I am, I could see that he could have been a player at his school. His short curly blond hair and pretty green eyes. Not to mention the muscles. He must’ve been a heartthrob. I wonder if I hadn’t met Ash, would I end up with someone like…Oliver?

Oliver must’ve caught me looking because he nervously cleared his throat. “Is this your place?”

I tore my eyes away from him, realizing we had stopped right in front of my apartment. “Yep. This is home sweet fucking home.”

We made our way inside. I shut the door behind him and threw my keys and phone on the counter. “I’m going to take a quick shower. Just take a seat over there and wait.”

“Are you sure you want to take a shower with me here?” Oliver asked.

“Yeah. Why not?” I said just before I shut the bathroom door.

“Dude, go.” I warned him. “And I thought I locked the door.”

“You probably should’ve double checked.” He grinned.

I groaned and kicked his shin, trying to keep my towel tied around me in the process. He barely seemed fazed by it. “You’re nineteen! I’m twenty-four! Don’t you think that it’s a little weird to be peeping at a chick older than you?”

“So that’s how old you are. Just twenty-four?”

“Did you just hear anything I said to you?” I shouted at him.

“Yeah, I’m just playing with you. I’m just a kid, curious about what a model looks like naked.” He told me. “Aside from the magazines, of course.”