Chapter 7 Part 1

Short chapter. But don't be too sad cuz I plan to upload the next part tomorrow unless somethng comes up ;)

so stay tuned

Dedication to silent1angel! I swear ur comments r the reason I keep writing this stuff lol and I'm not so comfortable with these types of stories and ur comment help a bunch with my self-esteem. So thank u thank u thank u!

and...scene...o.o 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

Isabelle’s POV

Finally, Mandy and Seb burst through the door at about midnight. “Where have you two…been?” I stared at their clothes. Mandy’s blouse was unbuttoned midway, revealing her white frilly bra. And Seb, well, he didn’t even have a shirt on. His shirt was bunched up in his hand. “And what have you two been doing?”

“We—“

“Making out in the car.” Seb answered, grinning over at Mandy who blushed.

I raised an eyebrow. “Since four in the afternoon when you both left?”

“No—“ Mandy slapped Seb’s chest before he could interrupt again, making him laugh. “No, we went to go follow Amber to a Chili’s two hours away from their house—“

“Wait, how did you know where they live?” I wondered.

“Facebook.” Her and Seb answered together.

I laughed. “Of course. Continue.”

“Okay, so when we got there, we found Amber talking to another guy. And we thought maybe he was a friend or something. But then the most craziest thing happened. They kissed.” Mandy smiled, waiting for my response.

She probably hoped I’d jump up and scream for joy. But I didn’t. Yeah, I should be happy that I have something to break them up with. And I am. Well, sort of. After Ash had told me about his mom, he still looks really hurt from her passing. And this bit of information could destroy him. I don’t really like seeing him hurt like that.

Mandy frowned at me, trying to catch my eye. “Aren’t you happy? This is like the best news since…forever.”

I forced a smile on my face. “Yeah I’m happy.”

“You’re lying.” She pointed out. “Why aren’t you happy about this? You finally can get the boy of your dreams.”

“I know. It’s just…” I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. “He told me his mom had died a while back and…”

“You don’t want to see him hurt even more than he already is.” She finished for me.

Wow, does she know me, or what?

She came over to me and pulled me into a hug. “You’re a really good friend to him, Iz. It’s a wonder how he didn’t pick you first.”

“I know right. That doesn’t mean I’m going to stop fighting for him though.” I laughed, pulling away from her. “So, what’s up with you two?”

Mandy and Seb shrugged.

“You both just came back from making out for god knows how long, and you don’t know where you both stand?” I questioned. They only shook their heads. “Well, let me help you out. From this moment on, you are now boyfriend and girlfriend.” I turned to Seb. “You may kiss the girlfriend.”

“Can she even do that?” Seb asked Mandy seriously.

“You’re such an idiot, Seb…” I snorted.

Mandy couldn’t help but let out a giggle also. She shot her hands up when Seb gave her a glare. “She said it. Not me. And you got to admit though, it was pretty funny.”

“I see.” Seb smirked and slipped his shirt back on. “Well, I guess this idiot won’t be kissing you anymore.”

“Come on,” Mandy grabbed his arm before he turned away. “Don’t be that way. I’m going to miss those lips terribly.” She pouted.

“Then maybe you should apologize.”

“Seb—“

“Apologize.”

“Fine.” Mandy sighed. “I’m sorry for laughing when Izzy called you an idiot…”

“Good.” He grinned and pulled her in for a kiss.

“Even though it’s totally true.” I muttered and laughed.

Seb turned to glower at me. “Shut it, Isabelle.”

I gasped in fake horror. “Oooh you used my full name. I’m so--“ I felt my phone start to vibrate in my pocket and took it out. Ash? What was he doing calling me after midnight? I picked it up and pressed it to my ear. “Ketchum?”

“Is that what this guy’s name is?”

I furrowed my brows. That was definitely not Ash. “Who is this?”

“I’m Joe from Joe’s Bar.” That bar down the street? “Can you just come and pick up your friend?”

“Wait. What are you talking about?”

“Your friend, boyfriend, whatever. He’s drunk and talking complete bullshit. The man’s scaring away my customers. If you don’t get him out now, I’m calling the cops.” He warned me.

“No, don’t do that.” I grabbed my gray jacket from off the couch and started for the door. “I’m coming to get him. Just…don’t let him go anywhere. Thanks.” I hung up but before I could make it out the door, Mandy grabbed my hand.

“Was that Ash? What happened?” She asked.

“He’s drunk at a bar and I’m going to pick him up.” I explained. Her hand still didn’t loosen.

“Do you want us to go with you?” She suggested.

I shook my head and smiled. “No, it’s okay. I can handle it. You guys should go back to your place and have fun.” I wagged my eyebrows encouragingly.

She blushed while Seb grinned. “I like that idea. Let’s go.” He told her, dragging her out the door.

She dropped my hand reluctantly. “Okay. But be careful Iz.”

“I will.” I promised her. Once they got in the car and drove away, I dashed down the sidewalk towards the bar. It was only a block or two away and it was so much easier to walk than drive. I just hoped Ash was alright. What the hell was he thinking going to a bar? The first time he got crazy drunk was his sophomore year in high school. And when he gets drunk, he gets hormonal. To the max. I just hope he hasn’t reached that limit yet.

---------------------------------------

Comment, vote, fan!

oh and if I start to get a bunch of votes, I would try harder to upload sooner. Like...um...every other day:)