17. Strongaryen's

"I never understood your sigil." Davina remarked. Harwin glanced over at her. 

"It is the tripartite." Harwin told her. 

"I know that." Davina told him. 

"It is also your sigil now." Davina scrunched up her face. 

"Targaryen's sigil will always be the greatest sigil, there is no disputing that."

"I didnt say it wasnt." Harwin countered. "Blue, red, green on a field of white... it represents the trident." Harwin said tracing three fingers down her chest. 

"So the Tully's created your sigil?" Davina offered. 

"No..." Harwin said but his gaze veered off as he thought about it. 

"The trident is in the riverlands." Davina reminded him as his hand moved gently along her. "The red fork of the Trident begins in the foothills of the westerlands. The meandering river flows northeast past what is it? What castle is that?" Davina asked. 

"Pinkmaiden castle." Harwin recalled. 

"Right, so pink maiden castle toward Riverrun, where it is joined by the Tumblestone."

"You know your regions." Harwin remarked. 

"Fury and I fly everywhere. it is good to know where everything is. So we dont get lost." Davina informed him. "The Red Fork continues east through the riverlands, with the lands of to the south and those of House.... Blackwood north of the river."

"That's correct." Harwin said impressed. 

"Tully regions. Red. Next to the green fork. The green fork of the Trident begins in the swamps of the Neck  and flows southeast through the lands of House Frey, near the kingsroad. There is no crossing on the river between the Twins and the ruby ford on the Trident."

"I get it smarty pants." Harwin mused. 

"I'm a Strong now." Davina reminded him. "I'm just making sure I understand our strange sigil." 

"The blue fork... Beginning in rills and marshes near seven streams south of the Twins, the blue fork of the Trident flows southeast between the Red Fork and the Green Fork. Ramsford and Fair market, lie on the Blue Fork, and Seagard lies near its headwaters. The ancient castle called Oldstones  is also on the Blue Fork." Harwin informed her. 

"Fury and I fly over seagard a lot." Davina agreed. 

"The colors of the tridents branches are represented in the arms of the houses Shawney, Taegue and Strong." Harwin informed her. "Bringing the houses together in an... eternal bond of sorts." 

"So in other words you didnt want to think of your own thing so you all worked together and made something together..." 

"Team work." Harwin countered. 

"Team work... We should make a new sigil." Davina suggested. 

"yeah? What would it be?" Harwin asked pulling her down the bed to him. kissing up her legs. 

"What about a dragon breaking a man in half." Davina offered and Harwin rested his chin on her thigh staring back at her. "Targaryens are dragons. You are break bones." Davina reminded him leaning forward and running her fingers through his hair. 

"A dragon breaking a man in half." He repeated. 

"The boltons sigil is a man skinned, its gross. This would be more of a warning not to fuck with the Strongaryens..." Davina's jaw dropped open into a big smile. "STRONGARYENS!" She repeated laughing. "That's great right?" Harwin kissed at the inside of her thigh as she put her heels on his back. "Strong... garyens... Strongaryens. That's perfect. if that is not perfect I dont know what is." Davina informed him. 

"You are perfect." Harwin confirmed. 

"Also, colors." Davina went on, Harwin kissed gently as her folds as his hands dug into her ass he blew a warm breath and her hips arched up to his lips "Red, Blue, green. To many." 

Harwin plunged his tongue into her, covering her with the full of his mouth. Her toes curled, fists gripping the bed. He pushed further in, drag slowly out, then back in again. Davina hesitated mouth moving wordlessly for a moment. 

''R-R- Red and black." Davina rasped. "Let's stick with Targaryen colors for that. But we can p-pre-" Her knees stiffened, then buckle as her hips begin to twist but his grip on her hips, it tightens, pulling her back to him a whimper leaving her lips.

"Pr-pretend we took the red from the trident." Davina assured him. He mumbled against her and his sent a wave up her whole body.

He spread her legs wider, flattening his tongue against her opening as he alternated licking and sucking. She dug her heels into his back, pushing against him. Finally, she surrenders, her body beginning to rock into him, in a steady rhythm.

"I'm done." Davina assured closing her eyes. He licked up her length. 

"Done talking colors or done with me?" He mused and she moved her leg up on his back forcing him back down. 

"I'm never going to be done with you." Davina told him confidently. He sucked her clit into his mouth, savoring her taste.

"You want another baby already?" Davina asked her back arching off the mattress. "Because i think I recalled you..." she moaned out losing words. "Fuck..."

"Me fucking  you?" Harwin questioned working his way up to her lips. "Yes, that's usually how it works. To make a baby..." he agreed. "You want another?"

"Can you incubate it this time?" Davina teased. 

"A Strongaryen... I think we should try for triplets." Harwin remarked and she felt him filled her, moving against her.

"Are you trying to kill me?" Davina countered wrapping her legs around his hips. 

He moved a hand up to her chin locking eyes with her before Davina closed the distance between them kissing him again and again, her whole body vibrating.