69. Wore me Down

Davina lay out on the balcony a thin dress pushed up high on her thighs letting them see the light tanning her skin slowly book in hand over her head blocking the sun from her eyes. Harwin lay next to her hands crossed behind his head soaking in the sunshine. Draeya was next to her on the opposite side book in hand laying back mimicking Davina. Valyria held the book upside down but wanting to be like her mama and big sister. Haenry chuckled when him and Aemond found them.

''You learn your high Valyrian?'' Davina asked not looking away from her book only turning to the next page.

"Yes mama." They agreed.

"How did you do today?" Davina went on her eyes scanning down the page.

"Good." Aemond answered

"Ēngenka" Haenry answered in high Valyrian hoping to impress Draeya.

"Excellent." Davina agreed putting her book down and sitting up. Valyria followed suit moving to Davina's lap.

'Love?''

''Jorrāelagon'' Aemond answered the fastest.

''War?''

''Vīlībāzma'' Vaera spoke up practically flying over Harwin as she leapt outside.

"Heavens!" Harwin declared. "You could have went right over. Too many cookies for you." Vaera's face dropped in horror. 

"What? NO! Mama tell me hes lying!" Vaera begged falling back into Harwins arms. 

"You went flying over me. I think that might correspond with too many cookies for you." Harwin countered. 

"What? No, I just love you so much." Vaera corrected innocently. 

" Au hakossiarzy." Davina agreed. 

"I'm not crazy. I'm perfectly sane." Vaera corrected as she leaned back into Harwin. 

''Alright the boys were practicing... what about... They all must burn. '' Davina declared a wicked look in her eyes. She knew Draeya would speak up but Valyria said it first.

''Pōnta ry līs zālagon'' Valyria told her with the sweetest smile on her face.

"Very good my little love." Davina coed kissing her cheek. "My fury is greater.'' Davina said looking between them. "aegon? What about you?" He peered in from the hall. "Daeron? My fury is greater..."

''Issa vēdros iksos... greater.'' Aegon began but hesitated, Davina chuckled.

''Rōvēgrie'' Daeron answered

''Good boy.'' Davina coed. "All my babies so smart," Davina applauded.

''Avy jorrāelan muña." Haenry declared with a wink.

"Muña onjapos lōtinty.'' Rhaegar requested.

"I always want carrot cake!" Davina declared happily. "Celebratory cake for everyone!" Davina declared. "I'm so proud of all of you."

"I remember what do I remember from our wedding? Harwin pondered. "Kessa..."

"Yes." Draeya agreed. 

"Onya..." Harwin offered. 

"Perfect." Vaera declared. "You must be talking about me."

"Must be." Harwin agreed. 

"Did I hear someone say cake?" Haezel questioned popping her head in. 

"Abra... Ab... it ended in ys." Harwin remarked. 

"What?" Haezel countered confused. 

"He is trying to say yes, my perfect wife." Davina remarked kissing him.