84. Unburnt Hubby

"Seamus?" Davina questioned peering into the cell.

"What a rude greeting for your husband." Seamus declared.

"Well how would you like to die after our day would come off as a threat." Davina reminded him as she told Criston to open the door.

"Should I bow? Does one bow to the Hand?" Seamus questioned. "I have been gone for so long I forget westeros queer customs."

"What are you doing here?" Davina countered hugging him.

"I met a man and we were talking and then well... crazy thing we fell in love got drunk and found out both of our wives pretended to kill us." Seamus declared.

"What?" Davina countered confused.

"Yeah a..." Seamus looked to Criston.

"Go away Criston. Seamus couldnt kill me even if he wanted to." Davina assured.

"Davina-" Criston countered.

"Come, meet my husband. He is gorgeous and perfect and this is really the distraction I needed from my racing mind." Davina declared hooking her arm with Seamus.

"An unburnt hubby I heard, he must be quite the man." Seamus remarked.

"He is. Trust me. He is." Davina agreed.

"I'm happy for you." Seamus declared.

"Tell me who this mystery man of yours is!" Davina demanded.

"Oh, right silly me." Seamus remarked as Davina closed the door.

"Well?"

"Laenor Velaryon."

+

"Out of my way!" Erryk demanded. ''With me, Princess. I cannot let this treachery stand.'' He informed Rhaenys as he stole her away hiding her hair as they moved in the night. Rhaenyra was the heir. He swore loyalty to Rhaenyra. Erryk liked Davina, he did. But he knew that Davina was more like Daemon at times and didnt want the world to burn. She was hand, she held the power.

''Where are we?' Rhaenys questioned looking around.

''Just south of King's Way. The Blackwater's this way.'' Erryk remarked.

'I won't leave Meleys." Rhaenys said confidently. "If I could get to the Dragonpit, then..."

"No. They'll expect you there, Princess. You won't get past the gates. Now come. You must make for the riverfront and find a ship. Before they know you've gone." Erryk begged. "This way." Erryk begged veering course.

+

"I'm sorry this is your husband?" Harwin questioned.

"Officially I killed him many years ago but technically I didnt actually kill him." Davina agreed.

"Seamus Seaworth." he introduced again as Harwin stared back at them.

"I know shit timing." Davina agreed. "But guess what?" she exclaimed.

"There is more?" Harwin countered.

"Laenor is alive. Rhaenyra pulled the same shit I did." Davina remarked. The most she thought about it the more she realized how much like Davina, Rhaenyra had acted.

Pushed away men, probably fell in love with Daemon at a young age. Killed off a husband. Ran away with Daemon.

"Dav?" Harwin whispered putting a hand on her waist as she paled before him.

"I'm... I'm..." Davina rasped trying to take a full breath.

"Laenor is in westeros." Seamus added. "In hiding obviously but when we got to talking I thought damn I need to say hi and then well the world went to hell here and its shit timing. I should go." Seamus remarked.

"Stay." Davina corrected. "I'm just processing."

+

It was a lot of processing. A lot.

"Aemond is becoming king. Tomorrow." Alicent reminded them.

"Im not giving up my wife." Harwin added. "Davina is mine. Mine."

"Im quite certain you are more my type than Davina ever was." Seamus assured Harwin and Davina cackled. "Not that Davina hasnt aged beautifully." Davina winked back at him.

"So what do you want to do?" Alicent questioned looking to Davina. "With him..."

"With me?" Seamus countered incredulously. "Unless this is a sex thing-"

"Its not." Harwin corrected.

"Then we are doing nothing to Seamus!" Seamus declared.

"Exactly!" Davina agreed. "I liked seamus. I still like him. This is good. This is actually really good!"

"How?"

"Luke doesnt want driftmark. Corlys and Rhaenys are up in the air. If laenor is alive he can have driftmark as long as he kneels before the rightful heir. Aemond Targaryen." Davina added confidently.

"I think that can be arranged." Seamus agreed.

"Great. You lay low until then." Davina agreed.