90. Im Not Afraid To Kill You. For Real This Time

When they landed on dragonstone they moved to the Velaryon's first.

"You understand don't you?" Davina questioned.

"I do. Let me say goodbye." Davina nodded as he headed in.

"You warn them I'm not afraid to kill you again, for real this time. I don't care how much Seamus likes you. Your mother was prepared to burn my family."

"Just a goodbye." Laenor assured.

''We will infiltrate the castle." Aemond declared.

"When we get home I want to start preparing a double wedding." Draeya agreed as they headed to the dragon pits.

"You are too much like mum." Haenry remarked.

"Can you not give me a heart attack?" Harwin countered as Hellfire landed.

"I'm really proud of you dad." Draeya declared. "Flying without mama, that shows growth." Harwin rolled his eyes as they headed inside.

"Rhaenyra killed our son!" Corlys spat choking for breath. He was beyond repair it seemed. Stitches popped and blood seeped as he became more and more enraged at Rhaenys.

"Rhaenyra is trying to help. Anyone is better than Davina." Rhaenys hissed.

"That's not true. Daemon is in Rhaenyra's ear. Rhaenyra would burn the world if he asked it. She became Davina but Rhaenyra didnt hold to her values, her children, her husband. Davina was reckless yes but you know her better than that. Davina is strong, protects those that she loves... Rhaenyra pushed our grandsons aside the moment she got what she truly coveted. Daemon." Corlys declared.

"You... you left. You were gone you insufferable fool!" Rhaenys shouted. "The fleet is mine. Driftmark is mine. Rhaenyra and Daemon have declared it. I don't need you anymore." Rhaenys hissed. Corlys eyes shifted to the door. Rhaenys moved to kill her husband but a voice caught her attention.

"Tell him how you really feel mother." Laenor offered.

"Laenor..." Corlys whispered.

"Father... I'm here because of Davina. I'm here because she is a good leader and good woman. Mother, I'm disappointed in you." Laenor remarked.

"How are you here? Alive..." Rhaenys rasped reaching out for him.

"I'm going to show you this mercy." Laenor remarked stepping forward. "Because Davina would rightfully tear you apart... goodbye mother. I am sorry." Laenor whispered hugging her gently before he stabbed his blade through her back. She stumbled back clutching at her chest as she rasped out.

"Oh Laenor... Laenor... is this heaven?" Corlys whispered as Laenor held his hand.

"I missed you father." Laenor whispered.

"Oh, oh Laenor...'' Corlys rasped as his eyes fluttered closed. Davina leaned against the doorframe.

"He's gone I think." Laenor whispered.

"You have a heart. You were much to gentle with Rhaenys." Davina remarked. "It shows you are a good man. Driftmark... It is yours... and Seamus if you want it." Davina remarked. "Luke... I love him but he's not a man of the seas."

"He is not." Laenor agreed. "I do love them." Laenor declared.

"I know you do. If you didnt flee I have no doubt in my mind that Daemon would have killed you anyways." Davina remarked. "I still have to handle Rhaenyra. You want to say bye bitch?" Davina mused as she headed out. "I'm killing her viciously though."

"Tell her I say bye bitch." Laenor countered. "I need to get seasmoke."

Aegon and Criston were rounding up those loyal to Rhaenyra and Daemon. Those that resisted Haenry and Draeya were only too happy to deal with.

"I found the babes." Aemond remarked as they were checking rooms. They cried out confused.

"Don't hurt them." Harwin instructed.

"I'm not a baby killer." Aemond reminded him.

"Davina would want them safe." Harwin remarked. "It is not their fault their parents are terrors."

"Mum found Rhaenyra."  Haenry declared.

"Shes going to be fine uncle Harwin." Aemomd assured seeing the worry in his eyes.

"I know..." harwin answered. "Come on lets get this place cleared out."