-Two-

I followed Bobby and my mom to the clubhouse, in my truck. It was old, and kinda shitty, but it was my dad's first car, and he left it to me. It was a five speed, and broke down almost everytime I drove it, but it made it without trouble tonight. When we pulled into the club, I could tell it was a full house tonight.

I followed Bobby in, and could tell all eyes were on me. There were some familiar faces, and the ones that weren't, had even worse reactions. They were practically undressing me with their eyes.

I suddenly felt conscious of what I was wearing, and it felt like a bad idea to wear such a revealing tank top. It wasn't so much dinner, as it was a huge party.

"What were you thinking wearing something so hot?" I heard a whisper in my hear, but I knew that voice anywhere.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around my big cuddly old buddy.

"Opie! How are you?!" I practically screamed.

"I'm great. You look amazing." He said, holding me out to look at me. "I can't believe how grown up you are."

"You know you're like not even barely older than me." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, that doesn't change anything." Opie laughed. "I can't believe you've been back in town all this time, and didn't even come say hi to me."

"It hasn't been that easy Ope." I said, rubbing my neck. "Things have been...weird to say the least."

"Well, let's just have fun tonight, and we can catch up later." He said, swinging an arm around my shoulders, and leading me to the bar.

-

To help me overcome my nerves from being back home, and actually at the club, I had drank quite a bit.

I was going shot for shot with Ope and Jax, which was a bad idea because they were both practically professional drinkers.

I was currently sitting on top of Jax, swaying, with his hands on my sides to keep me from falling.

"Don't you..don't you think that I shouldn't be here? Like because I shouldn't know that bad things." I rambled.

"I think that maybe you should slow down, and enjoy being here because we want you here." Ope said, not even close to being as drunk as I was.

"Yeah, just stay and hang out with your Jax and Ope." Jax said, running his hands up and down my thighs.

"Oh no, you don't get this Jax. I know how you can be." I said, standing up, swaying heavily before catching myself.

"Where are you going." Jax said, taking my hand.