-Eighteen-

How I ended up shopping with my mom, Gemma, and Opie's new girlfriend Lyla, was beyond me. All I did was tell Juice that I needed some new clothes. So he orchestrated a whole weekend away with the girls. He also managed to stuff a wad of cash into my bag. I was laying down in the back of Gemma's escalade, listening to music on my phone.

Gemma and my mom were talking, and Lyla was asleep in the row in front of me.

My music cut out as I got a call. I smiled at my screen as I answered it.

"Hey." I said, quietly, not wanting anyone else to hear my conversation.

"Hey, baby. Are you there yet?" he asked.

"Not quite. But I think we're almost there."

"Did you find my present?" He asked, and I could hear his smile through the phone.

"Yes." I sighed, rolling my eyes. "You didn't have to do that."

"Like I wasn't going to take care of you while you're gone?" he laughed. "So just get some nice stuff for yourself, and make sure you eat."

"Yes sir." I jokingly.

"Be safe baby. I miss you." He said, quietly.

"I will. And I miss you, too. Be safe and behave."

"I will. I'll call you tonight. Bye baby."

"Bye." I said, hanging up my phone.

***

I stretched my whole body once we go to the outdoor shopping center. We had been on the road for a couple hours, and my body was incredibly stiff. We agreed to meet at a restaurant in the mall, and we split up. Gemma and my mom headed off in the opposite direction.

"So, you and Ope? How's that going?" I asked, as we started walking, trying to find stores that caught our eyes.

"It's good. He's quiet, but he's really sweet with me. Takes care of me and my kid." She said, almost shy.

"He's a really great guy." I said, nodding.

We found shop that looked like it could be good and went in.

I picked out a couple dresses, and some tops that I liked, and Lyla picked out a couples things as well and we went to the dressing room.

"So I really don't know you." I said, trying on the first dress, and liking how fit my frame.

"Well, first thing you should know is, I'm a pornstar." She said, and I stopped in my tracks.