-Twenty-

I had the most perfect nap with Juice, and it was hard to get up, but we couldn't be late for dinner. Jax's orders. We took another sexy shower together, but it made Juice tired again, so I was uninterrupted getting ready. I curled my hair, and put on some make up. I put on one of my new dresses that was one of my sexier ones, and some cute flats.

I walked out to Juice wearing his typical club attire. Cargo pants, plain t-shirt, and his Kutte.

"You always make me feel like you're way out my league." Juice said, once he saw me.

"It doesn't matter what you think." I laughed, rolling my eyes. "So we're going to kind of be living together."

"Yeah. And?" He said.

"That's kind of a big step. Kind of like a test run." I said, putting some earrings on.

"And if it doesn't go good then we're done?" He joked.

"Pretty much." I dryly joked.

"But I'm no good at the whole 'having another person around all the time' thing." he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm kidding." I said, wrapping my arms around his waist. "I love being here, especially with you, everything will be fine. Please don't worry about it."

"Okay." He said, nervously.

I pulled him down to me, and decided to pull his focus from what was going to happen, to us, here and now.

"You're incredible." He said, as I pulled away.

***

We were right on time for dinner. Neither one of us wanted to piss Jax off. Everyone complimented me on my new dress, much to Juice's displeasure, but I held his hand almost the whole dinner to help remind him I was his. Dinner quickly turned into a party, as more of the clubs members and groupies filed in.

I had no idea when Juice had fallen out of my reach, but searching for him just came up empty.

I decided I was just being paranoid, so I hung out by the bar with Kip. Chibs was starting to be one of my favorite drinking buddies. He had the best stories to tell, and always protected me if a guy got too out of hand towards me or tried hitting on me. But all I wanted to do was hang out with my guy. I hated that when it came to the club, we were always separated.

I self medicated with booze, and a little bit of Kip's weed. As the party progressed, more people showed up, including my new favorite Cara Cara girl.

"Hey!" Lyla said, as we kissed each other's cheeks. "Love that dress."

"Well you fucking picked it out." I said, laughing.

"Why so down, sweetie?" She asked.