-Twenty.Six-

*Juice's POV*

I could never sleep when she was in my bed. Her presence suffocated me. But she was an easy lay, and I knew it would hurt her seeing us together. Since that day between them, however, it made me feel worse and worse.

Adelade was getting her life together, and I knew it was only a matter of time before I lost her for good. I couldn't tell if that was a good thing or not.

I rolled out of bed around 10, not being able to face her any longer, and went out to grab my clothes to change into.

I picked up her picture, and couldn't help but smile. She looked so beautiful and carefree. I hadn't seen her like that in months. It was when she was living with me. I hadn't asked her to move in, was I was planning on it. I figured the longer she stayed, it would just become normal, and we could be like a normal couple. She had put her hair up into this cute little bun, and had on some of the lingerie I had bought her, and one of my t-shirts. She was straddling me on the couch, and I had told her I was going to get a picture of her. She was trying to get the phone out of my hand, and I took the most perfect picture of her. Her smile was genuine, and you could almost hear her laugh.

I put the picture back, and pulled out my clothes. As I did, a letter dropped to the ground, and I picked it up.

I put the letter in my back pocket and went back inside. I went straight into the bathroom in the dorm to take a shower, and get the stentch of sex and sweat off of me.

I dried myself off from the shower, and got dressed. I pulled the letter out of my pocket, and sat on the floor to read it.

My Juicey Boy,

The first thing I wanted you to know what how much I love you. I started falling in love with you the night Bobby's house got shot up. There was something so pure and careful about how you cared for me, and I knew I was falling for you hard and fast. Everyday I spent with you holds a special place in my heart, and I will never forget those days. I know you always thought that I was too good for you, but that was never the case.

You're the most kind, gentle, loving, gorgeous, sexy man I could have ever had the good fortune to get to know, let alone get to love. I never thought I would be deserving of love, and yet you gave it to me unconditionally.

I knew that we would never be one of those white picket fence couples, but I wouldn't trade that for the world. Our lives we got to share together, even for a short time, was more than I could have ever imagined. When I came to Charming, I was broken. I had been abused and raped for 6 years, and I ran back here like a wounded dog. You healed me. You made my life worth living. You made me want to stay.

The only way we can be together is if I take care of my past. He came to the hospital the night after my surgery, said he would leave you and the club alone if I broke things off with you. I knew I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to you, so this is where we're at.

Please don't try and find me. Things will work out the way they are meant to, and I hope that I can come home to you. I love you. I never stopped. And I hope you never stopped loving me.

-A

My stomach sank as I read every word. I knew she wouldn't have ended things if she didn't have to. I banged my head against the wall, and quickly stood up to check her room.

Beau's head popped up, and starting whining in his cage.

I quickened my pace as I went out to check the club, and that caught the attention of everyone at the bar.

"What's going on, Juice?" Jax asked, hopping off his stool.

"She's gone." I said, desperately hoping to see her Jeep in the lot.

"What do you mean she's gone?" Jax asked, his tone raised, as he followed me out.

I threw my hands on my head as I saw her spot empty.

"She's gone." I whispered, tears falling down my face.

Jax pulled me into his arms, and slapped my back.

"We're gonna get her back." he said, patting the back of my head.