-Ten-

My body swayed to the music. Juice hadn't returned for hours and when he did, she was still with him. We weren't exclusive. We weren't anything, actually, but for someone who claimed he liked me, he was doing a really shitty job showing it.

Jax kept me distracted during work, and then promptly took me in for shots after work.

So several shots in, here I was. Everyone had gotten out of work, and everyone stuck around to drink. Everyone except Bobby. He was home with mom, and I couldn't be happier with how faithful he was to her.

The crow eaters were really out tonight. I had no idea who told these girls to come, but I don't think I would ever understand what went on in this club.

"Kippy-boy! Beer and a shot please!" One of them came up next to me and yelled at Kip.

"Of course." he said, getting to work on her order.

"I'm Raquel." she said, turning suddenly towards me. "You're hot. How are you not an old lady?"

"I'm just a friend of the club." I said, smiling at her.

"Sure you are. Crushing on one of the guys are you?" She said, and it's like she could see into my mind.

My eyes darted over to Juice, hoping she wouldn't notice, but nothing was getting past her.

"He's cute, but bad taste in the Cara Cara girl. "she said louder than I would have liked her to.

I didn't say anything, but took a long drink for my beer.

"Well let's get you back on his radar." she said, taking the shot that Kip had just set down, and grabbing my hand.

She dragged me over to the middle of the room, yelled for Kip to turn the music up, and began to dance.

"Just follow my lead." she said quietly into my ear

I began dancing similar to how she was, swaying my hips and moving my ass so it would stick out. She put her hands on my hips, and spun me around so I was now grinding on her.

I didn't have to look around to know that all eyes were on us. Raquel was one of the prettiest and best dressed crow eaters I had seen, and everyone saw me as a goody two shoes, even after my sloppy stripper pole dance.

She turned me back towards her, and pulled me in right against her.

"He hasn't even looked at her since we left the bar." she said, and I couldn't help the smile that broke out.

But I didn't want to be so obvious, so I bit my lip.

"You're good at this." she said, and I couldn't help but laugh.

***

Raquel had gotten picked up by Tig, of course, but everyone knew better than to hit on me, so I was laying my head down on the bar, done drinking, but too drunk to go home.

Jax came and sat down next to me, taking a beer from Kip.

"You don't look so hot. Well I mean you always look hot, just not doing so well." He laughed. 

"I'm drunk and sad. What do you want from me?" I whined. 

"Lots darlin' but I know your focus is elsewhere." he said, knowingly. 

"I'm tired." I said, laying my head on the bar. 

I felt his strong arms pick me up, and I rested my head against his chest. Soon, I felt a soft bed under me, and he tucked me in, and sat on the bed next to me. 

"Thank you Jax. I love you." I said, the darkness taking over and I slowly faded out. 

"Love you, too." He said, kissing me lightly on the lips, as I passed out.