-Twenty.Two-

I was officially on lock down. I wasn't allowed to go anywhere alone, and wasn't allowed to go anywhere but Juice's apartment, my house, or the club, without at least two club members. Jax even called in people from other clubs to make sure there were always people on hand to get me whatever I would need.

I wasn't arguing, because all the problems that club was encountering were my fault. But ff I didn't have Beau, I would have lost my mind completely.

I was at Juice's apartment, and it was the cleanest it had ever been, probably since he moved in. It was one of the things that helped me keep my mind off being stuck inside. I was laying on the floor, waiting for Juice to get home, and letting Beau chew and pull on my hair even though it hurt like a bitch. Because I loved him.

Juice walked in the apartment, and looked confused when he saw me, but couldn't hold back the smile on his lips.

"Do I want to know?" He asked, but I shook my head no.

"Just put your dirty shit on the couch, I'll take care of it here in a minute." I said, sitting up.

Beau was running around Juice's feet, before Juice picked him up, and let him attack his face with kisses.

He sat down next to me, and handed over Beau.

"How was your day?" I asked, as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Well, I pretty much just counted down the hours until I could come home to you, and couldn't focus on anything." He said with a smile.

"Sounds amazing." I smiled back at him.

"Who would have guessed I would get so pussy whipped." he said, and flinched away as I slapped him on his arm.

"Well then maybe we should take away the pussy so we don't have to deal with it." I said, setting Beau down, and starting to get up, but Juice pulled me over him so I was straddling him.

"Yeah, that's not going to happen." he said, playing with the hem of my shirt.

"And why's that?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Because I love you too much." he said, pulling my head down, so our lips could meet.

"Aw. You're such a sap." I said, smiling against his lips. "I love you my Juicey boy."

"Did you want to hang out at the club tonight? I think everyone is hanging out and playing cards?" He offered, but I shook my head.

"How about I make us some food and we can cuddle?" I asked, using my best pouty face to get my way.

"Of course, baby. And you didn't have to use the face to get it." He said kissing my nose, causing a giggle to escape my lips.

"Well I need to shower, it was really hot in the garage today." He said, slapping me lightly on the butt, and helping me off the floor.

"I'll start getting some dinner ready." I said, leaving a quick kiss on his cheek, and went in the kitchen to start cooking.

Juice was kind of a health nut, so he only kept healthy food in the house, except for my occasional snacks. He hated when I ate junk food, but I used the fact that he always thought I was too skinny to my advantage.

I started cutting up vegetables and some chicken for a stir fry, one of the dishes I could actually cook. I was in the middle of cooking up the chicken, when I felt a pair of strong hands wrap around my waist, as his slightly damp body pressed against my back.

"I missed you in that shower." he said, quietly, leaving kisses down my neck.

I closed my eyes, and took in the feeling of his lips on my skin. It was still a feelings that shook my body with feeling. Everywhere he touched me became incredibly sensitive, and made my breath hitch in my throat.