CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR - SETH.

RATING - G. [MENTIONS OF DEATH & VOMIT].

 [MENTIONS OF DEATH & VOMIT]

Maria and Tommy were kind enough to prepare a welcoming party for the Rosalind family, preparing a house-warming party was in the back of Isabella's mind so she noted to do that somewhere around this week or the one after this current time

It was also bonfire night, the children were inside watching a movie, Shrek, whilst the adults were outside, around a firepit chatting and joking around with each other. Isabella was unsure if Venus was going to come and join the other kids, knowing how anti-social she could get, the matriarch wished that Venus would put herself out there, but the young brunette girl wasn't like other kids, she was immune and was scared of her future.

"That accent of yours," Tommy's southern voice interrupted the woman's train of thoughts, Tommy must've noticed the stuck trance Isabella trapped herself in, as not long ago, she stared down at the ground, her hand tightly wrapped around the glass bottle of beer, frustrated with her overthinking. "You're from England, aren't you?"

Isabella forced herself to smile at Tommy's obvious guess before she answered, "yes, but I moved here in 2011."

"Two years before the breakout," Tommy hummed, fascinated by Isabella's small backstory, and it seemed like Tommy wasn't finished with his curiosity as he then continued to ask Isabella inquiries. "What caused you to move here?"

Isabella couldn't blame Tommy, her appearance with her children was arbitrary. They were dirty and bloody and hadn't said an inkling of their past or what has happened to them before they appeared to the gates of Jackson ever since they stepped into the soil of the community.

She could feel everyone's eyes stare into her soul as they waited for her to respond, she didn't notice that everyone's blather and prattle died down and it got her quite nervous as she didn't know what to say. As Seth was one of the members who was at the welcome party, Isabella even wondered why that man even bothered to come knowing how he felt about her.

"Wanted to turn over a new chapter," Isabella briskly responded as she awkwardly placed her thumb over the mouth of her beer bottle. She also hadn't noticed that Joel sat there, also absorbed and interested in what caused Isabella to move so far from her home country.