CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO - RED ROSES.

RATING - 18+. [kissing, fingering, oral!fem and masc receiving, over-stimulation, handjob and rough sex].

 [kissing, fingering, oral!fem and masc receiving, over-stimulation, handjob and rough sex]

Sunday Night, and ever since the diurnal course Ivy had figured Ellie was the immune citizen Joel had implied about, she had kept it to herself, nonetheless, the era Ivy had kept the secret to herself, the Rosalind girl had a series of over-thinki...

Sunday Night, and ever since the diurnal course Ivy had figured Ellie was the immune citizen Joel had implied about, she had kept it to herself, nonetheless, the era Ivy had kept the secret to herself, the Rosalind girl had a series of over-thinking periods. Not because Ellie was immune, in truly, it was a surprise to find someone else like Venus, but she veritably hyper fixated on it because this could help Venus depressive train of thoughts.

Ivy knew that Venus' depression wouldn't disappear in a matter of seconds, but it would make her younger sibling more hopeful.

She had been behind Joel Miller's door, timid and anxious of the favour she was eager to ask him. She had knocked on the locked entry a couple of times; the Miller man surprised to see Ivy once he opened his door, he had recorded that all Rosalind members have been in his home except from Ivy, moreover, the hour Ivy had knocked on his door had made Joel more suspicious of her arrival.

"Come in," Joel had precipitately urged her inside his home, aside from the hour being dark, it was also very cold due to the Winter season that had hastily took over Jackson. Ivy had thanked Joel for his kindness and allowed the warmth of his lodge to greet her, he had welcomed her as he sealed the door behind her, shut anything that could allow the iciness of the winter cold to come in. "So, why are you here?"

"It's Ellie, isn't it?"

She already knew the answer to her question and Ivy had the look on her face Isabella would have whenever she would inquire for information but would already have her mind made up and Joel pinpointed the expression, he was able to identify. "Yes," Joel honestly replied, comprehensive that as Ivy's sister was under the same circumstance as Ellie, there was no need to hide it.

"How long has Ellie been bitten?"

"More than three years," Joel kindly answered, open to Ivy's surfeit of questions, in truly, he would have been more open to it at a better time.