CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN - ME AND MY HUSBAND.

RATING - 18+ [insecure and possessive joel, ellie and ivy fluff].

As the church doors were loudly closed behind the two couples, Maria and Tommy had carefully dragged the older Miller away from the location, Isabella had scurried behind the three of them, embarrassed and guilt-ridden by the circumstance

As the church doors were loudly closed behind the two couples, Maria and Tommy had carefully dragged the older Miller away from the location, Isabella had scurried behind the three of them, embarrassed and guilt-ridden by the circumstance. When Maria had finally let go of Joel, Tommy had followed through, her expression confused and sensibly annoyed at the commotion.

"What is wrong with you?" Maria directly seethed, she had briskly pointed an accusatory finger at the bearded man who had glared down at his shoes, Isabella had hugged herself whilst she had nibbled her bottom lips as she had silently wished that Joel would not inform Tommy and Maria what Adam had implied to him.

"He had no right speaking to Isabella like that," Joel argued, he had lifted his face to look at the short-haired blond woman, his foamed eyes had hastily scanned over Isabella before they had returned to the leader of the town.

"So, the best solution was to beat him up?" Maria questioned, her tone smouldered and irritated, and as much as Joel had thought Maria to be a scary person, in his mind, the older Miller man had his duty to protect his lover and he couldn't do that with alarm and fright.

Adamant, Joel had pressed his lips together, with the look in his eyes, his younger brother, Tommy, understood that Joel was going to be stubborn about the situation. "If it gets him to shut up, then yes."

Tensely, Maria released a struggled sigh. "Right," she dryly muttered, softly, she had backed away from the trio. "I'll be with the Lorde family," she informed them. "Tommy," Maria called her tone forwardly implied that her husband should take lead with the situation.

Aware the scenario was in his hands now, Tommy softly grunted while he had pulled his hands against his hips. "You were usually the one who spoke about being calm and not allowing people to rile you up," the blonde brother lightly joked and barely humoured, Joel mildly smirked at his younger brother.

"Everyone has their breaking points," Joel responded and aware of his point, Tommy raised the both of his eyebrows, his hands dropped at his sides and he neared himself in direction of Joel.

"This is going to be the town's gossip for a long time," Tommy clarified and apprised, Joel dropped his shoulders in response, he had sat himself against the cold ground, knowledgeable of the iciness but the adrenaline had him care less of the temperature.

Silently, Isabella had pushed her bottom lip behind her teeth, she had wished to have a private conversation with her partner but she'd rather speak to the Miller man when his heated feelings had cooled down, the woman was aware that Joel would do nothing to hurt her physically or emotionally, but the Rosalind woman had comprehended that there was a certain conversation that had to be discussed.