CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX - ANTIQUITY

RATING - G. [MENTIONS OF DEATH].

 [MENTIONS OF DEATH]

"Here," Robin passes a small packet of Daffodil seeds anent his mother, they both stood on her wooden porch deck under the warm heat of Jackson, Robin found the packet in his class that had a bunch of Daffodil plants on the window sills, Robin con...

"Here," Robin passes a small packet of Daffodil seeds anent his mother, they both stood on her wooden porch deck under the warm heat of Jackson, Robin found the packet in his class that had a bunch of Daffodil plants on the window sills, Robin concepted that his class had enough of those and it'll be cordial for his mother to restart her plant collections.

Isabella looked down at the small package with a little smile on her face, appreciative at her son's kind gesture, she took the little bag with her left hand and ruffled Robin's hair with her right hand, "thank you my sweet boy," Isabella kindly displayed appreciation.

Robin smiled under his mother's praise, his smile toothy and optimistic as he lightly begged his mother to stop messing with his hair.

"Alright," Isabella aforesaid as she straightened her back, Robin threw his hood over his head, cheeks red, hoped no one saw the teasing his mother recently put him through. "Go get ready for the house warming, don't want you looking destitute for the guests who kindly agreed to come."

Robin cocked his eyebrow in disbelief, "and who was the one who just made me look homeless?"

Isabella lightly giggled at his complaint then shooed him off so she could continue to prep her home for the dinner that would begin a couple of hours later.

❊❊❊

Isabella requested the people she was most familiar with to her house warming dinner, with aim and purpose to get closer to them and have them on her family's side. She invited the Miller family, Joel, Tommy and Maria, along with Ellie Williams whose guardian was Joel but it seemed like the two were quite distant and aloof with one another.

She also requested the presence of Kaylee and Adam Lorde, Isabella learned that the two were twins, Isabella figured that they were related but the Lorde siblings being twins was the last information she would have guessed.