CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE - OF BLOODY KNIVES AND PASTRIES.

RATING - 18+ [FLUFF, ANGST, MENTION OF RAPE AND ACTS OF VIOLENCE.]

14th of June 2017

14th of June 2017

Weak, Isabella had tried to push one more time, her curly hair drenched with sweat had possessively clung onto her wet skin, her frail body sore with agonising pain had caused her to tremble in despair as she had pushed one more time, she had gritted her teeth as she had moaned in ache, one hand clasped by Kai's and the other had clenched the damp and bloody bedsheet.

"Push!" Lana encouraged, empathetic with the physical pain the woman had currently endured, Lana could feel herself flinch at the wail the Rosalind woman had pushed from the back of her throat. Kai had bit down the bottom of his lips, afraid and displeased by the pain his wife had felt. "One more push!" Lana cried out and with all the strength she had left, Isabella had painfully cried out as she had fiercely urged her infant out of her.

"The boy's here!" Hana thankfully cried out, her movements smooth and careful as she had helped her twin sister cut the umbilical cord that had connected the child with the mother. Exhausted, Isabella's limbs had dropped against the hospital cot, her version blurry and world dizzy,

Yet, as tired as she were, Isabella had reached out for her son, her son silent but wildly awake and curious of the world around him. "Robin," Isabella weakly whimpered as she had slowly reached out for him after he was cleaned up of the excess.

"Our baby boy," Kai gently cooed, infatuated and pleased by the beauty of his kid, the Rosalind patriarch had watched Lana kindly give their son to Isabella who had been helped to sit up by Hana while Lana began to help Isabella clean off the blood and other fluids that had come out within the labour.

"He's beautiful," Isabella shortly smiled, satisfied with the circumstance she had shared with her husband, but the happiness being cut short, the hospital room slammed open, the loudness had noticeably alerted the couple, the child and the twin sisters who had jolted immediately ready to defend the little family. With the reaction of the loudness pushing the baby boy to wail loudly out of fear, Kai had quickly walked towards the two servers of the Ophanim who had in sync pulled down the hoods of their cloaks.

One of them had used their firm strength to knock Kai down to his bottom while the other had snatched Robin from weak the grasp of Isabella. "No!" Isabella shrieked out, and with all the strength she had, she had pulled herself to her knees in attempt to get her baby back, yet, her body too sore for Isabella continue, she ended up almost collapsing against the used bed.

Taken aback by the servers' cold and aggressive demeanour, Kai had urgently brought himself back to his feet. Livid by the random attack. "The baby isn't yours!" Kai angrily yelled and as he had reached for the capturer's shoulder, Lana and Hana immediately missioned themselves to guard the doors.