CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN - BLACK ROSES.

RATING - 18+ [masturbation and joel being desperate].

Isabella's return fashioned many of them to be in high spirits that she was safe, greeted by Tommy, Maria and Joel, Isabella thanked the three for taking the responsibility of taking care of her children, the woman was acutely thankful for them

Her children took turns to embrace their mother who was genuinely blessed and mirthful over her children's attitude. Yet, the joyous interaction had to be cut short as Isabella informed her children there was someone important she had to speak with and upon the supplies she retrieved from her trip, the Rosalind matriarch travelled to Seth's home.

She allowed her anxiety to wash over prior she knocked on his wooden door, it took at least two minutes for the older man to respond and greet the woman with a grumpy and unbothered façade.

"I don't want you here and if you're here to speak about what I think, Joel already warned me."

Taken by surprised, Isabella was determined and unrelenting to just go away easily. "Please, allow me in Seth, I'm not going to threaten you or anything I just want to show you something."

The man pondered about it for a second before he accepted her plead and approved for Isabella to enter his home.

"For days I left, to just prove to you that Alexander isn't the man you think he is," Isabella perilously pleaded, yet with the look on Seth's face showed that Seth was not going to believe in anything she said, "your reaction convinces me that I was right to search for these files, these files that backup my argument," Isabella gently pushed the box of evidence against his stomach, "when you're finished with it, bring it back to me."

Seth slowly clasped his hands around the box, distrustful with the object, shaky that Isabella's case would change his entire perspective of his deceased friend.

❊❊❊

"Seth told me what you did," Isabella surely said, arms crossed, with a hidden guise of impression, she was in Joel's home, had arrived at least two minutes ago. When Isabella arrived to his home, Joel prompted for the woman to sit down with him on his sofa.