CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT - PETUNIA

RATING - 18+ [GASLIGHTING & SEXUAL INNUENDOS.]

]

Not too far from the gates that separated the citizens of Jacksons from the pitiless world they were mostly safe from, Isabella sat on top of a horse, a large black bag against her back with the arms wrapped around her shoulders that adhered major...

Not too far from the gates that separated the citizens of Jacksons from the pitiless world they were mostly safe from, Isabella sat on top of a horse, a large black bag against her back with the arms wrapped around her shoulders that adhered majority of the weapons that were supplied to her from Tommy and Maria.

In front of the house were three of her children one begged to come with her and the others pleaded for the woman to be safe on her trip. "I will," Isabella affably reassured her children, her eyes and smile kind as her children stared back at her hesitant and shaky to let their mother leave Jackson, alone. 

"I should come help, and protect you," Robin constructively appealed, his voice determined to partner with his mother. Throughout his entire life, sticking by his mother's side was etched into his brain and he found it weird to just let his mother go back to the exterior, it felt outlandish to him.

"I appreciate your request, but I wished for Maria and Tommy to not let either you guys out," Isabella openly mentioned, "unless Robin is training with Joel none of you guys are allowed to get out," moreover, Isabella was pretty sure Joel wouldn't let Robin go further than they should. "Mainly Maria and Tommy will be checking in on you guys, to see if you eat, sleep and study well."

Ivy lamented, slightly annoyed that her mother still didn't consider her mature enough to take care of herself and her siblings. Isabella noted the annoyed sigh her eldest child let out and looked at Ivy, empathetically. "I know love, but it makes me feel better that there's people in a community that can take care of you guys, you guys aren't in a virulent survival mode and can count on other people that aren't just yourselves."

"I'll be back in less than two weeks," Isabella mentioned ere she glanced at Venus. "If you don't feel comfortable being on your own you can stay at one of your siblings' cabins or they can come over to ours," she officially mentioned. "When I come back, I hope I hear each of you were in your best behaviour," she mildly threatened fore she left the grounds of Jackson, on top of the horse that was accustomed to her for her trip.