CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE - EVERYBODY HAS NIGHTMARES.

RATING - G+ [canon typical violence & people being burned alive].

NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE

"We only have Georgia left before we make it to Florida," Isabella calmly stated out as they made their way through Tennessee, the man was behind Isabella as the woman still made it her responsibility to ride the horse. He didn't mind it as long as it was her, after Isabella allowed the man to accompany her on her journey, he introduced himself as Tora, just Tora. The introduction prodded Isabella of when she first met Kai.

Isabella remembered as she tried to hide her smile when she remembered her first interaction with her deceased husband.

"Why are you going to Miami anyways?" Kai inspected curious.

"For supplies."

"Mmmh, then how comes you didn't come with a group from the Jackson Community you said you belonged to?"

Isabella dramatically sighed, quickly tired of the numerous questions Tora had inquired. "Because some of the supplies have private things I don't want them to see."

Tora optimistically cheered, "does that mean I get to see it?"

"No."

❊❊❊

ATLANTA, GEORGIA

They made it to a mall, deserted, but surprisingly full of equipment and necessities that Isabella considered helpful for the rest of the trip, the mall also had materials that the widowed matriarch was sure that her children would like.

For the moment, the duo was on their feet as they explored the depths of the mall. During the adventure, Isabella found a packet of Rhododendron flower seeds, Tora watched the woman happily pick up the small bag, dumbfounded he peered over to see it, "why did you get that?"

"I like gardening," Isabella blithely replied, "so I collect any packets I find. It's a habit of mine."

Tora hummed in amusement in the act of entering a comic book shop, it had to be pulled up for the two to enter, the duo was careful of not alarming any of the impure figures that hid away. Once they appeared in the store, they looked around and the woman was able to find one of the manga books Robin read, "Attack on Titan, Volume Three," Isabella calmly muttered under her breath ere she placed the visual novel in her bag.