CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE - A WOMAN'S INTUITION.

RATING 18+. [ptsd, self-victim blaming, angst, talk of sexual assault].

 [ptsd, self-victim blaming, angst, talk of sexual assault]

It had been the same night Ivy had gone to Rowan's home, currently, she had sat in her bathtub, she hadn't been in her cabin but had immediately made way to her mother's home the millisecond Rowan was done with her, she had remembered how she scur...

It had been the same night Ivy had gone to Rowan's home, currently, she had sat in her bathtub, she hadn't been in her cabin but had immediately made way to her mother's home the millisecond Rowan was done with her, she had remembered how she scurried off from Rowan's bed, not listening to any of his canny and shrewd comments and ran out of his home.

Her footsteps were so loud that Ivy could hear his mother step out of her room and suspiciously inquire what had happened. However, within this moment, Isabella had stood opposite of the door of the Ivy's room, her body pressed against the sealed door, worried that Ivy hadn't uttered a word or any response the moment she had entered the main home.

"Ivy baby, are you okay?" Isabella shrinkingly called out, with the nervous tone of her voice, Ivy couldn't help but pout in response.

Ivy usually informed her mother with everything, Ivy holding back data was new, Isabella had though mayhap Ivy was growing and was in a phase where she wouldn't want her mother to know everything, Isabella comprehended that teenagers, needed their privacy, but the way Ivy had been when she entered the Rosalind home had scared her.

"I'll speak about it with you later mum," Ivy's voice had been low but Isabella had been able to hear it with how concentrated she had been. With her lips pressed into a thin line, Isabella beckoned her head and responsively left Ivy's bathroom door and exited the bedroom.

Shortly after, Ivy had left her bathroom after immensely scrubbing herself with a loofah and soap. Quickly, she had gotten ready with a new layout of clothes, during the moment she had readied herself, she had repeatedly looked at herself in the tall mirror in her room, she had felt disgusting and had been petrified of looking at her body the moment Rowan was done with her, she had felt like her body didn't belong to her anymore, and had felt like she couldn't fully describe how she felt about herself and her physique.

Though, she had wished she had allowed Ellie to explain herself to her, she had considered herself idiotic, for going to Rowan's home and taking the drugs he had offered her. Aside from blaming herself, the only thing she could critique was her insecurity.