Chapter 44

Neveah's POV
     I cant believe the guys actually let Hayes go!!!!!! But anyways, while we were waiting for them, Rose asked me why I was so scared.
      "Nothing, I just wasnt expecting you home at that exact moment, thats all." I said as happy as possible.  Still, mortified,  I ran to Dana when he got into the room. I hugged him, and the tears went away. I felt safe. Warm.
           Cole's Pov
        I went straight to Rose when she got back, and all I could do was pull her into a nice long hug. I wonder if she could ever like me back.
            Gabe's Pov
        Eveyone else was sort of paired up,  I went over to Nova. We still arent back together, even though I wish we were. She's perfect, and I cant imagine life without her.
           "Come on, I want to talk to you." I whispered in her ear, as I led her downstairs to the couch.
            "What is it?" She asked me.
            "I want to get back together. "
            "Gabe, you know I've been trying to stay single for my own good. I cant and you know it im already stressed out enough!"  She stood up and screamed.
           "Do you know how hard its been for me to give you space lately!!!! I love you Nova! I need you by my side, so I know you arent getting played or hurt by some guy!! I LOVE YOU!!" I screamed back.
          "WELL MAYBE I LOVE YOU TOO!! And you hurt me! I needed space because I thought I would get over you, when really..." She was practically whispering now. There was silence.
   NOVA'S POV
I giggled.
         "I'll never be over you." I looked up at Gabe. He had tears in his eyes. Thats when I pulled his face to mine. We pulled into a long passionate kiss. Or at least, we would have if we werent interrupted by the awwwwws coming from the stairs.
Neveah's POV
So we are almost all good again.
I cant believe how fast yesterday went by. With all my best friends on my birthday. Now we get another night together!