Dana's P.O.V.

I just want my damn hat back!

Man, why did she have to take my favorite snapback,  I mean, a simple 'Fuck you' would be better than chasing her around this  house with the guys making kissing noises.

      So, I pinned her against the wall, and she collapsed!!!

     "What did you do to that poor girl, Dana?" Will said, sounding like my mom.

     "Nothing," I picked my hat up, and left the room, "I'm leaving. " I dont know why I'm so mad about this, it's just a hat, but then again,  it was some random, stuck up bitch. Gabe brought her down, and for some reason,  that pisses me off even more. I slammed my door on my way out.

They barely know her!!!! She's probably just some slut that had to switch schools for becoming a high school prostitute or something.

     I got home and went to my room. I check my phone, and what do I see, hundreds of texts from the guys!

  Will:

What the hell, Dana, she passes out, and you storm out without looking at her?!?!
Gabe:
What's up with you?!
   Cole:
  Wtf man!!!!

Then Dalton walks into my room, he must've ran after me.

     "Talk to me, Dana." Dalton has always been like a big brother to me, I mean,  I'm the youngest out of group.    

   "She took my hat."   I said.

   "We both know  that's not it."

  "She looks too much like Jess." Jess is my ex girlfriend of  3  years.  We were so close, until she cheated on me, and got pregnant with his baby.

   "Dana, that was months ago," He said, pulling me into a hug, "you never know, Neveah could be the exact opposite of her. " We just sat there for a couple minutes, while I thought about Jess, and all we went through, how she said she loved me, then ended up with his child.

       "Is she ok?"

       "I dont know, we'll have to see tomorrow,  I'm gonna head home, kay?"

       "Bye, Dalton. "

I couldnt sleep, why do her looks even matter? I dont even know. I dont know what I'm gonna do. I dont know what I'm supposed to do.