NOVA'S POV

I grabed Nash's arm, and then Gabe's,  I didnt really put much force into it, I didnt want to hurt anyone. I pulled them outside.I gi e Nash a smile, and tr ake a deep breath. This is it.

    "G-gabe, I need to talk to you." I cant believe I am actually doing this. He nods, for me to go on." I, um. Remember,  how we, urm, broke up over that stupid little thing?"

     "He called you his." He looked butt hurt.

     "And you said it was all a lie, and that you never loved me, and never will," I can feel the tears coming on," It hu-" I was cut off by sparks on my lips, as I notice Gabe has pulled me into a passionate kiss. I kiss back. A couple minutes later, he pulls apart.

     "I have regretted saying that since the second it slipped from my mouth. I was just angry with him!"

     "And you broke up with me for it! It hurts Gabe."

     "And it didnt hurt me?!" He snapped.

     "It hurts because I love you! Gosh Dammit!!!!!" I scream."For fucks sake, I love you Gabe!" I cover my mouth, and feel the heat on my face. I cant believe I just said that. All he did was hold a stupid smile on his face.

     Gabe's pov

    She said she loves me. I know I have a stipid grin on my face,just staring at her, with her face all red, her hands over her mouth. I hugged her. I felt sparks throughout my body like I did before.

     "Nova Winters, I love you." I whispered in her ear, then kissdd her cheek, and walked inside to tell Will. Yes!!!! I heard her and Nash talking as I walkd through the doors.

    Will's pov

   I woke up, to Savannah trying to sneak off my lap, so I decided to pretend I'm still asleep, to see what she is doing. She went over to Matt and and woke him up. They both had that look in their eyes. Suddenly,  it looks like Matt is about to cry. She hugs him. She laughs, then he hugs her. That look in her smile, the way his eyes glisten when they talk. She loves him. Not me.

    Dalton's POV

     Neveah hasnt talked to me since she found Jess and I kissing. I didnt want to hurt her, but I love Jess.

     Neveah's POV

   I have been ignoring Dalton since that day. But I dont want to be a coward anymore. I get up from my seat beside Dana, and walk over to Dalton.

    "I thought I loved you, but know I know you're just a bitch who doesn't care about my feelings.  We are over."I walk away, tearing up. I sat on Dana's lap, and sobbed into his shirt.

    That's when the doctor came in with information on Rose.