Neveah's P.O.V.

I cant believe it!!! I dont even know him!! Why, why on my first day? I ran to the bathroom,  and sobbed all through lunch.

     "Are you ok?" A concerned girl, about my age,  said.

     "Ya, I'm fine."

     "I know something is wrong, but hey, it's your first day, right?" I nod,"Then why dont you sit with me for the rest of lunch, I'm a nobody,  but, its better than the bathroom." We laughed. She told me her name was Nova. She has beautiful blonde, wavy hair,  andgorgeous blue eyes.

We talk, and she introduces me to her friends Celia, Leia,  and Steffani. We laugh and I get my mind off of Dana.

     "Neveah, I have been looking for you all lunch period!!" I heard the familiar voice, Cole. I automatically smiled."I saw you run away from Dana, are you ok?" He questioned,  pulling me into a tight hug, and the girls give me weird looks.

     "When did you have time to meet Mr. I'm too cool for school?" Nova snapped.

     "Last night, I was walking, um."

    "She was wakking home and bumped into Dana, so he invited her to play truth of dare at Will's,  and ya."I mouth the words "Thank you" and he whispers in my ear,

      "Anything for you, princess. " I can feel the heat on my face, as he pulls me away from my new friends.

We end up in an empty hallway.

     "Hey, I know we have known each other for only a day, but I feel like I could tell you anything,  and I would, um. Will you. Urm, I, em."

     "Yes, I will go out with you." I smile widely. Cole leans in foe a bear hug. I back up.

    "You're such a SPAZZZ!" I told him right before turning and running outside,  I ran up to the football field,  Cole close behind,  and see the other guys,  including  Dana. I slow down, im NOT a runner.  Cole catches up, when im right in front of Dana, panting. He grabs me around the waist,  and picks me up and twirls me around. "Im not a spaz, you are! Now, give me my hug."he said.

     Nova's P.O.V.

After a couple minutes, I saw Neveah running towards the football field,  and Cole running behind her.

    "Uh, oh. I will be back, guys."I told Celia,  Leia, and Steffani.

      I ran after them to see her with all the popular douches.  Cole spun her around, then they hugged. I caught up, and asked what that was about.

     "Well, Mr.Spaz, here, decided to ask me out. Boy did he stutter, and I said yes, called him a spaz, and ran.

With that the youngest of them all, Dana, stormed off, looking pissed.

      "Dont get hurt," I whispered to Neveah. She looked confused, but I walked away anyway.

   Gabe's P.O.V.
   That was weird, when Cole dates other girls, Dana is usually fine with it. But there is, without a doubt,  something different about Neveah.  Funny, she dresses a lot like Dalton.

    Speaking of the devil, Dalton walked up the field, and as soon as he got here, his eyes were on her. He was practically in a trance.