Dalton pov

"We know what you're doing." I said. I cant stand him!

    "What are you talking about?" He smirked.

    "We both know exactly what you are doing, Connor!"

    "Oh,just because of the little thing with Jess?" He snapped. Fuck no! He did not just say that! " How, she was with you, but came back to me? Chose me? Loved me? And still loves me?"

       "No, she loves me!!! Jackass! Leave Rose alone or else or else I'm going to kick your fucking ass!" Im soo pissed!!

       "Oh, are you cheating on, whats her name? Neveah,  is it?" He smirked.

       "No, Rose is-" he cut me off, that asshole.

       "She's your what? Secret lover?" He said, cockily.

        "NO, SHE IS MY SISTER!" I really cant stand him!!

       "Well, no wonder she has no good looks whatsoever." Connor looked disgusted.  Suddenly,  his face looked mortified.

       "BOTH SHE AND DALTON LOOK VERY GOOD, ITS YOU WHO DOESNT HAVE GOOD LOOKS, ASS!!" Neveah was fucking pissed. She turned to us, and I am scared to death. "YOU GUYS LEAVE!! NOW!!" We obeyed.

      Neveah's POV

     "FUCKING LEAVE ROSE ALONE!!" I screamed at him. He is soo fucking messed up.

     "Oh, are you bothered? Did you hear about Jess?" He said.

      "Why do I care about some chick???" Who the hell is Jess? Is that the girl Dalton ignored me to talk to???He took out his phone, and opened his camera, and showed me a picture with the date same as today's. The picture was a picture of Dalton kissing the girl I had seen earlier." Its not true!!!!"

     "Oh ya, follow me." We walked into the school,  into the girl's locker room to see...