Dana's POV

We got home a little after midnight,  we all slept at Will's,  just like before. I woke up at 6. I have to make everything perfect for Neveah today. I made her favorite breakfast. Eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, sausage, pancakes, and a glass of milk. I planned out the whole day. I broght her breakfast,  and we laughed, and then went to see a movie. We saw Mockingjay.  She was holding on to me the whole time. I am probably the only one to know how much she loves the Hunger Games series. She was crying by rhe end of it. Then we went to the mall. I told her I had to go to the restoom, but I really bought her something.

     "Dana! Thank you sooo much!!" She screames when she saw the red and black punk rock pennyboard. "You didnt have to spend any money on me." She said.

    "Yes I did. You deserve it."I told her, and she smiled at me. I took her to Chipotle for lunch. We talked about every single topic possible. Then, while she went to the restroom,  I called the guys so they can set up. Tonight is gonna be perfect.

     Neveah's POV

   When we were done eating, we drove to a water park in San Francisco,  but, it had snowed there. I forgot, its the middle of December. We drove back to LA, and were there by 6pm. We decided to go back to Will's. But, instead, Dana drove me to the back road in front of the bridge. Where we met. Right where we had bumped into each other exactly, there was a romantic candlelight picnic!! I started to tear up. This is the most romantic thing that has ever been done for me. Dana took my hand, and led me over there. Still holding my hand,  he kneeled down,  and I covered my mouth with my free hand. The othe guys walk up, Cole videotaping.

      "Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" Dana asks. I nod my head, and he stands up to hug me, but I stop him before he can. He looks confused. I pull him by the collar, and kiss him.

    My life is perfect.