Neveah's POV

"HELL NO!!"  Savannah just told me Rose called her,  saying Hayes was kissing some girl named Madison Meyers.  I can't believe he did that to her. You know what???

      "Dalton!!!!" I screamed,  and he came running into my room,  along with the other IM5 guys. "I'm going to Rose, just for a week, but Im going!"  I yell. "Savannah,  stay here with Will,  plus, you could give Nova some company. " she hesitated,  but nodded. "I'm leaving tonight." I tell everyone.

    Dalton's POV

   "I'm leaving tonight." Oh, shit, someone pissed her off!!!

    "I'm going with you." I said.

    "No, you need to stay here, with the band, I will meet up with you guys in one week, when you guys are in Chicago. "

    "David will take my place." I'm not going to let her just go and beat someone up...alone. I will go with her.

"I'm not taking no for an answer,  Neveah. " I'm serious now. She is packing a bag, all dark clothing. 

    "Fine, but don't trh to stop me from beating him up!!" She screamed, and I motioned for everyone to leave.

      "Who?" I asked, closing the door.

     "Hayes." Her face hard as rock, with anger. That son of a bitch hurt my girl's best friend!!I got my things,  and we walked out in 15 minutes.  We got onto a plane to South Carolina. 

   -^-  In South Carolina

       Neveah was still pissed. I pulled her into a passionate kiss. Her face softened.  We got to Rose's school around 6:30, and her softball game just ended. I wonder how her day with that bastard was when I saw her walk out front,  him chasing after her.

     Neveah's POV

    I saw her walk out, on the verge of crying, Hayes chasing after her. I get out of the car,  and storm towards them. Hayes backed up, obviously terrified.  I was wearing my favorite outfit, I wear it when I'm pissed,  and about to beat someone up.

        "Rose, come here," I demand,  but give her a reassuring look. I had her get in the car with Dalton,  so he can bring her home. The car left, and I turned to Hayes.

      "You son of a fucking bitch!!!" I scream, and he winced.  He has never heard me cuss. "After all that has happened between you two, I never thought I'd do this. But now you're gonna see what happens when you fuck with me and my best friends!" I yell, and knee him in the stomach.  He cant hit back, and once he got back up, he tried to talk.

       "I didnt do anything wrong!!" Suddenly,  a girl walks out.

       "Hayes!!" She screams when she sees him.

       "Madison!" He hugs her, but winces in pain.

      "What did you do to my Hayes,  and who are you?!?!"

      "I'm Neveah Taye, so youre the Madison Meyers I've heard so much about. " she turns to Hayes.

       "Awww, baby, you talk about me?"

      "Oh, it wasnt him, in fact, it was his girlfriend,  crying, told me about you."

       " I am his girlfriend!!!!!! Ive been his girlfriend for a year and a half now!" She says, stepping up to me.

       "Oh," I look at Hayes,  punch him,and grab his ear, and dragged him all the way to Rose's house.