Gabe's pov

We had a concert today, so we decided to sing Everything about U, Get to know You, Superman, and Touchdown dance. Once we finished, we reunited in the lobby. David is back, hes with... Baylee?!?! That is when Rose told us.Rose has a problem. It's either us or softball. She looks stressed. A blonde guy,who I've never seen before, walks up, and pulls her into a hug. Hayes looks pissed. It wa silent until I decided to speak.

   " Go." I said, everyone looked at me, Rose and I had a close relationship, she was practically a sister to me,"Its been a dream of your for so long. There are going to be people there to watch you this season for varsity next year. We will be going to North Carolina last, and will be there for a week, just, please. Just go, its only for a little while. You will be able to see your old friends. Youll have a great time being back home with your family for your birthday."I said. Everyone stood there, just staring at me.

    "Actually,babe, I think you should go. I'll go with you, the guys can do with out me for the rest of the tour." Hayes said, and we all nodded in agreement.

     -The next day...-

      Neveah's pov

So, today, Rose and Hayes are leaving, which means Nova will be left in a room alone. I'm sure she wont mind, though, she has Cole. I walked in to see them kissing, and let out an awwwwww. They pull apart.

     "How long have you been there?" Cole asks, his face bright red. I havent seen him like that in almost a year!!!

  "Long enough to know that YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!' I screamed, " but we have to leave now, to bring Rose and Hayes to the airport." my face fell. we all got into limos, it took two of them, because we are all so close to Rose. And Hayes, I forgot he is leaving too. We got to the airport, and I was last to say my goodbye's. I gave Hayes a fist bump, we arent too close. Then I tackled Rose to the ground.

     "Imma miss you!!!!!!!" she was my best friend, other than Nova,"Dont forget me !!!!" i said, on the verge of tears.

    "Never." she said back, and turned around to board the plane. I turned around, to find Dalton, and fell into his arms. I let the tears fall, as i cried into his chest practically the whole way back. We got into the hotel, and Dalton and I went to his room, to fix my makeup.[dont be disgusting!]

    Dalton pov

   Wow, she looks so cute when she cries. Im not meaning that in a bad way! Its not like I want her to cry! She used my eyeliner, and then we went to watch tv. We cuddled, and she fell asleep, with her head on my chest.