Part 5

Dalton pov

     I saw rose running up to me.

     "So? What's the plan?" I asked her.

     "Cole is talking you up to Neveah,  and Hayes is okay with me helping you, IF you stop the fighting with Nash, got it?" She replied.

     "Anything for Neveah."I love her with all my heart, and will do anything to be with her. And this time, I wont screw up.

      "Good." She said. So I grabed Rose's hand, and led her into the hotel. I walked her up to her room, and on the way I saw Savannah and Will,  and gave him a thumbs up. The room order goes me, Neveah,  Rose.  So when we get there, Neveah and Gabe are talking. 

     "Goodnight princess." I said loud enough for her to hear.

    Neveah pov

   "Goodnight princess. "He said.  I felt a waves of anger, pains, and jealousy run over me as I watch Dalton kiss Rose on the cheek. I thought she was in love with Hayes! Im so confused!!!

     Bart and Sara planned a dinner for all of us tonight. So I had to wear nice clothes, which means my least favorite article of clothing.  Dress. I wore:

- dressystar short tulle dress

-Charlotte Russe strappy caged platform heels

-now and zen choker

-punk rock various skull link chain black leather cuff/wristband and goth

-green day American idiot rubber wristband

-all time low temporary tattoo

      We got there,  and I sat in between Nash and Cole.

      "Dalton wont shut up about you! I mean,  he's all Neveah is so pretty, Neveah is amazing,  Neveah this,  Neveah that. !" Cole said. Really? I

doubt it. I looked over at Rose and Dalton,  their fingers were intertwined and on the table. Out of nowhere,  Rose stands up,and lets go of Daltons hand.

    "Okay guys, enough.  Im tired of all the drama. Nash, Dalton, will you guys just chill out? Whatever happened in the past, is in the past, apologize, and be best friends again. Neveah,  we all know Dalton likes you, and never meant to hurt you. All this 'Nash likes you, and Dalton likes me' act was revenge to begin with., and I'm sick of it!! Me and Neveah are not your toys, you cant just use us for your benefit. I might sound like a bitch right now, but I just want our two groups to get along. And on an ending not,

Savannah and Will GET TOGETHER ALREADY!" She sat down. Everyone else was laughing at her outburst,  exept Nash, Dalton and I. Will and Nova were blushing.

Bart and Sara wait till everyone is quite, and then they make an announcement.

     "Okay, guys, so for the next event, we have a theme... twins!!!" Sara yells extaticly. Nova and Rose call eachother out at the same time, and Savannah and I choose eachother. Then Dalton goes with Cole.

Dana and Will. And I dont know who else.

      After wards, I saw Dalton walking towards me, si I turned on my heel and went to the first person I saw, Dana Garreth Vaughns.

      "Hey, I forgot my jock light at home, but, I need your help!!" I said. He laughed at the reference to his superhero name, The Jock.

      "What with?" He asked.

     "I am scared of talking to Neveahs pov

"Dalt. Whats wrong?" I asked Dalton,  he was crying again.

"I knew you didn't love me." He said, hiding his face and tears.

"Really, my love for you never left, even after our fight! How could I ever stop loving you, Dalton?"

   "I saw you kiss Dana on the cheek I thought you moved on because you ran away after dinner."

   "I was just scared, so he took me on a walk, and he gave me another rose."

   "And you kissed him!!"

        I uncovered his face,  and I  kissed him. He pulled away, out of shock.

     "Dalton Rapatoni, I love you, and that will never change. Remember?" I quoted myself from when we were in Florida, and washed off his eyeliner, again. I couldn't love him less. He has always been there for me, he's funny, smart, and not to mention so damn sexy! Once his face was dry, I gave him my makeup bag. But, he put it down, pulled my waist closer to him and kissed me passionately. His tongue was seeking entrance,  this time,  I decided to grant it's wishes. After about 4 minutes, we pulled apart. 

     "Mine." He mumbled.

     Dalton's POV

    Mine. Neveah is mine. The love of my life. We stayed the night in my room, and talked. I noticed we were both wearing the tattoos,  and Green Day merchandise I bought her for her 16th birthday,  along with tickets to their concert.  Then we just cuddled. I love being so close to her. I always get all tingly when we touch. I wish this night would never end. I want this feeling to last until I die. I want us to last till we die.