Lord, help us today!!

"Oh, the manwhore is here I see, how ya doin Nash?" Dalton said. The guy I suppose was Nash walked straight up to Dalton in the face.

   "Dalton!"  I tried to get to him, but Dana held me back as Dalton kneed Nash in the stomach, which causes him to double over in pain, then Dalton ellbowed his back. They finally got them pulled apart, and a girl who looks almost exactly like Nova ran to Nash, and kissed his cheek, as I did the same to Dalton.  They both had blood on them. Ive never seen my Dalt act like that.

    A guy with brown hair and brown eyes was holding Nash back, and Cole was holding Dalton. I grabbed his hand, and looked him in the eyes. His face softened, so I brought him to the bathroom, to clean up his nose bleed. He kept smiling at the girl that looked like Nova as if he was planning revenge on Nash.

    "Take a picture, it'll last longer, " she stated.

    "Woah, calm dowm princess,  just bein friendly. " Dalt said back.

    "Well she doesnt want you to be 'friendly', so stop." Nash snapped, and Dalt put his hands up in surrender. I finished cleaning Dalton up before the NonNova girl, and walked back to the boys with care, holding Dalt's hand so he doesnt go back to Nash.

     "Today is going to be a long day." I whispered in Dana's ear, and he nodded in agreement as the other two came back.