Chapter 42

Neveah's POV
     The flight attendant came on the loud speakers.
          "Please fasten your seatbelts,  we will be landing in our final destination, North Carolina,  soon." She said.
           "Seriously?!?!?"I screamed at Dana.
           "Well, with you dying your hair, I guess we both were suprised today. " he smirked. I cant believe it,  we are going to see Rose and Savannah!!!!!
           "Thank you thank you thank you! !!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. Everyone was looking at us but I didn't care. I grabbed Dana's face, and smashed my lips against his. When we finally pulled apart, his face had the biggest smile on it.
            "Your welcome, princess."
         Dana's POV
     She kissed me. In front of everyone. I am so happy,  nothing could bring me down!!! We landed, and Rose was there at the airport. Ee all got hugs, and got into cars and were on our way.
              "So, whats new?" Neveah asked Rose.
              "Nothing, really, Hayes got drunk, and almost did some stuff to me." She sounded to calm.
             "That Bitch!" Nova exclaimed. Shes usually so quiet. She noticed everyone's shock, blushed and looked away. I saw the way Gabe was looking at her. That 'she's perfect' look.
              Gabe's Pov
      She's perfect.   She isnt afraid to stand up for people like that. Shes right too, Hayes is a bitch!
      "He its gonna get it!!!" I blurted.
       "Gabe, hunny, leave the big talk to the grown ups." Neveah said. Everyone burst into laughter.  We ended up cracking jokes the rest of the way to Rose's house. 
          Neveah's POV
      We got to Rose's, and I just plopped onto the couch, and drifted off to sleep.