Gabe's pov

"We need to talk." I said to Rose. I had just given her an ice pack.

    "About what?"

    "Hayes...and Connor... and Nova. "  She tries to get up, but then startes to fall,by the look in her eyes she was going unconscious.  That's when Hayes burstes into the room.

     "YOU JACKASS!!WHAT DID YOU DO??" He yells at me.

     "NOTHING!!" I scream back. He shook his head and called 911, and I called everyone else. Hayes rode with her to the hospital, and I drove. Everyone met us there. There were about 20 to 30 teens in the emergency waiting room.

   "YOU BASTARD!!THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!YOU HURT HER!!WHAT DID YOU DO?"Hayes screams at me.

    "Woah, Hayes, calm down Im sure Gabe didnt do anything, right Gabe?" Dana states.

    "Right, Hayes, Con-" Hayes cut me off.

    "Stop! Just.... stop." Hayes puts his head in his hands. After a few hours of tensly waiting, the nurse comes in.

    "Rose Winter?" We all jump up.

    "Is- is shw ok?" Nova asks, crying, but not just from Rose. Cole hit her in the club. He is sober now, and trying to apologize.

    "She's awake but-" the nurse begins, but is cut off when we all force ourselves into her room.

     "Rose!" Savannah runs to her, and leans over to hug her, but is stopped by Rose.

     "Who are you? And who is Rose?" Holy shit!! Wtf! Why? What? When ? How? HOLY SHNIKIES BATMAN!!!! SHE LOST HER MEMORY!!

     "What?" Savannah asks, mortified with terror of what her best friend just said. Tears lined her eyes.

    "I dont know who you or this Rose person is." Rose looks so confused. Savannah snapped and burst out crying, Will ran over to hug her.

     "Rose...Tha-" Will w as s cut off.

     "I DONT KNOW WHO ANY OF YOU ARE OR WHO THIS ROSE PERSON IS, PLEASE LEAVE!" Half of us are crying as we leave. Hayes looks sick. Police are waiting for us to ask questions, specifically Hayes and I. They begin asking questions,  like did she hit her head? If so,on what? Thats when Connor walks in. Im pissed, I'm strong, and I am going to fucking kill him!! I dont care if there are cops right here.

       "YOU DID THIS!!!!!" I scream and lung toward him. He looks absolutely terrified.

      "I didnt mean to!! I was drunk!!"he tries to defend himself.

      "I DONT CARE!! YOU ARE LUCKY SHE CALLED ME, OR ELSE I WOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN THERE IN TIME!! YOU WOULD HAVE BEATEN MY SISTER TO DEATH!!!!" The officer cones over, and asks what exactly went down. I told him all I knew.

      Dana's POV(long time no see, right?)

     We listened to Gabe explain in full detail how Rose was beat by Connor. We all are crying, even the tough Gabe as he talks. I look over at Savannah in Will's arms. She has no tears left, and is just petrified. I then look to Neveah,  she is pale. A little to pale. Her knees are locked, her face is as white as paper, and her eyes are going crossed. I dove down just in time to catch her. I carry her over to an extra gurney. I asked for a wet washcloth,  and told the nurse she just passed out from stress. On the outside I was calm, like it was no big deal, but on the inside, I was crying, screaming, and pleading for the two girls to be just fine. Something about how Neveah passed out was not ok.

    NOVA'S POV

   I cant believe this, I talk a walk outside and I hear footsteps behind me. I cant stop crying. I dont want to see Cole.

   "Go away Cole!!!!"

I turn around to see - Nash?