Gabe's pov

"Why did yhis have to happen to her??" I scream she is in a coma. My sister is in a coma. I let tears fall from my face for the first time since Nova and I broke up.

    Cole's pov

"It isnt happening,its a joke! It has to be!" I yell back at Gabe. Rose and I were pretty close. Now she is in the hospital,  tears stream down my face.

     NOVA'S POV

   Rose woke up!! Holy fucking shit nuggets!!!!!! I am so thankful! The nurse kicked us out of her room, but we all let out that breath that was so bad, we knew we were holding it. I would do anything to keep Rose safe. I feel bad for Hayes. I see the way he looks at her. His eyes say something.  It says,  'i love you.' Every time he looks at her. Hayes truely does love her. Thats the most important thing right now, getting her to remember Hayes, then remembering us will follow.

   "You may see her now." The nurse said after about an hour or so. Before anyone could move,  I spoke up.

     "Everyone!!" The looked at me.  " I know how to get her to remember us. My brother had a head injury,  and I got him to remember his girlfriend within a week. I think can do it faster this time, if I start off now, with just me and Hayes." Hayes looks confused. He and I went into her room, she was asleep.

    "She is in a coma again." Hayes assumed.  He looked sick. He ran to the bathroom, and threw up. That woke Rose up.

     "Hi."I gave her a sympathetic smile.

     "Hi. You look like me." Her eyes were wide."Am I dead?!?"

   "No,"I chuckled,"I'm Nova.  We met a couple months before you got amnesia. We were close." Hayes came out of the bathroom,  and was elated to see Rose calmly having a conversation with me.

     "Rose!! I love you soo much!!" He looks at her, sorta expecting her to say it back.

     "I'm sorry, still have no clue who you are, maybe, could you come back later, I want to talk to Nova, I sorta know her only right now." He was pale again, and ran into the bathroom. We heard him throwing up again.

      "Thats. H-hayes." I stuttered, "he was your boyfriend, then you guys broke up, but the night you were brought here, he made a really from the heart apology.I hope when you remember you arent mad, I sorta eavesdroped." I confess right before Hayes comes out of the bathroom. She looks at him,sympathetically,  and does the unexpected.

    "Get out, and let everyone else in to introduce themselves,  two at a time."she gestured to both of us. I get another idea. We leave the room, and I make another plan announcement.

    "Every one go in, two at a time. Introduce yourself, tell her when you met, and tell her your favorite memory of the two of you together,  and describe it to her. Dont tell anyone outside of your group what you told her. The groups are in order as follows, Savannah and Nash, Taylor and Cameron, Matt and Carter, Aaron and Shawn, both Jacks, Gabe and Cole, Dana and Dalton, Will and Neveah. Then Hayes and I will go."

     The first group went in.

    Gabe's pov

  I dont know what the Magcon groups said, but it was finally Mine and Cole's turn. We went in.

    "Hi."she said. I went first.

    "Hi, I'm Gabe, I met you a couple months before you got amnesia. You dont remember this, but, my favorite memory of us together is when you and I had a whole weekend Batman marathon, and we watched every show, movie, and cartoon with Batman in it. It was so much fun, you are like a sister to me." She smiled

     "You love Batman too?" I nodded. She just smiled, and then looked at Cole.

     "I'm Cole, we met a couple months before you got amnesia. My favorite memory of us was when we went around, pranking random people in the Florida hotel." She laughed.

    "I guess the three of us were good friends! That sounds like something I'd do!" Her face scrunched up,"I've been to Florida?" We nod. Then we leave.

  Dana's POV

  Mine and Dalton's turn! We went in. I told her who I was,  when we met,  and that my favorite memory was when we played chicken in a busy road in Chicago. She didn't remember she had gone there. Dalton introduced himself, told her when they met, and that his favorite memory was when they wrote the Random Song together. We left, she looked happy, and not as confused. I hope she remembers soon.

    Neveah's Pov

   It was my turn, along with Will. We walk in, Rose doesnt look so confused, til she looked at me.

     "Werent you already in here?" She asked, oh, Savannah.

    "No, I'm Neveah.  We met a couple months before you came in here. My favorite memory with you was when we went longboarding down Pikes Peak in Colorado,  just the two of us."

     "That is so cool! I didn't know I've been in Colorado!" She was so happy.

     "I'm Will,  we met a couple months ago, the same time you met her," he pointed to me, " My favorite memory of us was when we pranked everyone on the IM5 private jet that it was being ambushed by terrorists." She laughed.

    "Wait- private jet?- IM5?" She was confused again, but Nova came in with Hayes. When he saw her confussd face, he ran to the bathroom. We left.

    NOVA'S POV

  "What is IM5?"

  "It is a boyband, the people in it are Gabe, Cole, Will, Dana, and Dalton." I replied. She mouthed the word 'oh'. I showed her pictures of her with everyone individually.  I showed her one of her, Savannah, me and Neveah at our sleepover a while ago. Thats when it happened.

   "Oh, ya! I dared Savannah to call Will, and tell him she likes him!"

   SHE REMEMBERED!