Hell No

Hi." Nash said.

"Hello." I said, crossing my arms, I hate him, he hurt my Dalt.

"Youre a great singer." He's lying, but those eyes were staring into mine. I couldn't help but blush.

    "Thanks." I said plainly.

    "Well, I got to go sweetheart. " he said with a wink. I was about to tell him he disgusted me, but before I could speak he walked away.               I saw Dalton storm past me.

I could tell he saw the mini Nash, and looked angry and disgusted.

   Dalton pov

    I swear!!! Neveah was talking to dickhead over there!!! I stormed passed them, and saw Hayes, Nash's little brother kissing some chick. That disgusts  me. Suddenly, I heard something coming from behind a closed door, it sounded like NonNova, so I knocked.

    " Go away. " She said. I had to make it look like I care.

    "No." I said promptly. She opened the door.

    "For real, go away, Dalton."

    "H-have you been crying?" I asked. She looked away, and wiped away the tears.

     "No."

     "NonNova, I know you were." She looked confused.

     "NonNova???"

     "Sorry, you look just like my friend, Nova, but we dont know your name, so, ya."

     "My name is Rose!!!!!!!" She slams the door in my face. I decide to leave her be for right now.

      "Talk to me if you need to." I said, making no sense, I mean, I dont even care. I walked back to my room to see Neveah waiting for me.

    Cole's pov

    I was talking to Hayes earlier, he told me he had a girlfriend,  named Rose. But after the concert, I saw him kissing a girl. I heard him call her Lexi. Then, he was trying to kiss Nova too. "Hell no," I muttered to myself. I walked up to him as Nova ran to Gabe,  which pissed me off more, and punched Hayes.

    "You son of a bitch!! I won't tolerate you going  going around kissing girls!!! Especially my Nova!!!!! You're a manwhore, just like your brother!!!" I noticed Gabe and Nova heard me call her mine. Nova blushed a little. But Gabe took her hand and pulled her off, a pissed look on his face.

      Neveah's pov

    I was waiting for Dalton outside of his door, when he came around the corner.

      "Dalton, that bitch came up to me, and had the fucking balls to call me sweetheart!!" Oddly enough,  he smiles. He pulled me into his room.

      "Who do you like?" He asked me outbof the blue, a serious look on his face. I blushed, I could feel the heat intensifying on my face.

      "You." I practically whispered. I looked down, not wanting him to see my face. He lifted my chin up.

     "Neveah,  ever since I first laid eyes on you, in the doorway of Will's house, I've liked you." With that he  lightly pecked me on the lips. HE FEELS THE SAME WAY!!!! I lift up my wrists, to put my arms around his  neck. I forgot to wear my bracelets today, and he saw.

       "Neveah Taye, dont ever do that again," and he kissed the scars,"wanna watch a movie?" I nodded, we sat on his bed with a nice, big tv in front of us, and we watched Breakfast Club. I laid my   head on his shoulder,  and fell asleep.