Will's pov

We are getting off the plane to see Rose, and for our last stop for the tour.  We see Nash's sister,  Skye, and Savannah lets go of my hand to give her a hug. Matt walks up to the little girl to get a hug.

      "You were mean to Sabanna!!!" She screams, and raps her arms around Savannah's legs.

      "Its ok, Skye, give him a hug."  Skye puts her hands up in surrender,  and so does Matt.  Savannah looks at the two of them, and laughs.

      "Tickle monster?" Matt asks. What the hell are they talking about? Savannah winks at Skye, and runs toward Matt. She tackles him to the ground. They end up wrestling and laughing. All of the sudden, Matt is on top of her, and whispered something in her ear. What the FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Cole's pov

   We got off the plane, and were watching Savannah tackle Matt, and Will looked absolutely pissed. I was perfectly fine, until Lexi came up to Nova and I.

    "Hey Cole!" She said flirtatiously.

    "Hey Lexi." Damn, she is so gorgeous!!! Her eyes are so deep, her hair flows perfectly.  I was taken out of my daydream from Nova running away.

     "I wonder what that was about." Lexi said.

     "Ya." I said. I like Nova, but, I just cant say no to Lexi.

      NOVA'S POV

    She kissed him on the cheek, and he didnt do anything about it!!!! I can't stand this!!!! I was running to the limo, and bumped into Nash.

     Dalton's POV

    "Jess?" I let go of Neveah's hand, and pulled Jess into a hug. Jess was my girlfriend from 6th grade to 11th grade. We promised we would still be friends. I know I'm with Neveah,  but I cant help but check Jess out, its been a year since we graduated, and all I can say is DAAAAAYYYUUUUMMM. She is still soo damn sexy!! She knows Everything about me, too. She and I were best friends since first grade. And I've liked here since. Wait, no, I'm with Neveah,  I love Neveah. You dont, you love Jess. Stupid conscience!!!!!!!!!

      NEVEAH'S POV

    What the actual heck? We got together, and he flirts with some chick??????

    "Who's this, Daltoni?" She said. WTF?? Daltoni!! Mixing his first and last name? Seriously? Such a girl, how can he like her? She is pretty good looking,  but doesnt look like his type at all! She has long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and is wearing an orange sundress, and matching flip-flops. Who wears that????

    "This,um,is my,um,friend, Neverah." He stuttered.  He said my name wrong too!!!! Why does this have to happen right when we have to be in a car together for a half-hour??? I can feel the tears welling up in my eyes,and he didn't even notice. I ran off, and got into the limo.I sat in a corner, and Dana sat by me.

    "What's wrong, Nevy?" He asked. At least he noticed.I couldnt help but start crying my eyes out in front of everyone. Dalton stepped into the limo.

     "Neveah??" He came up to me, trying to push Dana aside,"Babe, whats wrong?" Hes not worried, he's not even trying.

     "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I scream at him, causing everyone to look at us. I lean into Dana's arms. And just cry. I pull myself together by the time we get to the softball game. We walked up,wished Rose good luck, and sat down. She looked confused at how I was ignoring Dalton.

    Gabe's pov

   Rose did amazing!!!! She hit 3 home runners, and looked absolutely awesome doing it!!

She ran up to some random kid, and...

He kissed her?!?!?!?