Carnival

Will's Pov

    I saw this girl that looked like Neveah,  expept, but bright, not as edgy. I think her name is.. Savannah,? I think. She is so cute!!! She is almost 4 years younger than me though. Wait! No! I have a girlfriend!!!! Emily! I have Emily!!! I cant like her. We went on the BrainTwister. I screamed,  but Savannah just laughed.

    "Don't laugh at me, that was scary!" I yelled.

    "Whatever,  scardycat!!" She screamed,  and ran away. Next thing I knew, I was chasing after her. I caught up to her, and put her over my shoulder. It was getting late, so  I bought her some cotton candy, won her a stuffed  girrafe . I then carried her to the Farris Wheel,  and set her down on one of the seats. We sat there, and talked, and watched the sun go down at the top. By the end of the ride, she had fallen asleep on my shoulder. So I carried her back to the hotel bridle style. And then Rose, the girl who looks like Nova, woke her up.

    "Oh, thanks for everything, Will?" She said my name as a question. I said yes, and went to my room. I checked my phone. 10 messages,  4 voicemails, and 14 missed calls. All from Emily. Oh, I feel like I cheated on her with Savannah!!!!!! I can't believe I did that!!!! Ughhhhh. Imma just go to bed.

      Neveah's pov

    I feel like shit!! Dalton lied to me!!!!!! He likes Non- I mean Rose! I cant believe it. Wait! I know how to make him jealous!!!

     I found Nash, and walked up to him.

     "Hey." I said.

     "Hi." He smirked, I wonder why.     "I'm sorry I have been such an ass lately." I said, all I can think about is Dalton,  "I've just been really stressed." I said.I smiled,  his eyes always get me.

     "No, it's fine." He said," Why aren't you with Dalton?"

My face fell.

     "I dont wanna talk about that jerk."

      "Ok, well then, why dont we just talk about other stuff."  He rubbed my arm, but I pulled away.

     "Okay." I said.

     Dalton's POV

   Damn, I feel horrible,  but now I need to get Rose. To make Neveah jealous,  and to hurt  Nash.

    "Hi." I said to Rose.

   "Hey." she said.

   "How have you been?" I asked.

    "Good, I guess, you?"

    "Okay." My smile faded, thinking of Neveah. We walked around, and I tried to make conversation. Suddenly,  she jumped on Hayes' back, and kissed him on the cheek. I stopped and walked away, seeing Nova, and Cole. Nova kissed his cheek, and Gabe was pissed. I ran over to him to hold him back. I made the limo driver take us home. Then it hit me.

    I HAVENT SEEN DAVID SINCE WE GOT HERE.

  "Where has David been?" I asked Sara at the hotel.

   "He went home, his mom is sick." She said. I said ok, and decided to go to bed, it was late. Everyone else came home around midnight.