Gabe's POV

"Hello?" I said.

     "Gabe?" It was Rose, I could practically hear her tears.

    "Hayes is a fucking asshole, whatever he did." I could tell it was him.

    "Who'd you know?"

    "Rose, you know I can read you like an open book, youre practically a little sister to me."

    "Oh," she said," how is everything there?"

    "Good, Nova and I are talking again." I said, she hasnt talked to me for weeks." Cole is pissed now."

    "Well, good for you." She replied.

   "Whether you and Hayes work this shit out before we get to S.C., imma kick his ass." She laughs. We talked for hours. Anything for my lil' Rosie. 

       Neveah's POV

     Dalton took Rose up to bed. I threw Hayes on the couch.

     "You sick mother fucker."

     "Look, "he began.

     "I dont want to hear your bullshit!!!!" Im so pissed." This is the last time you will be seeing Rose face to face!! And you cant pull the 'i live on her street' shit, cause, guess what, asshole?!?!?! Im staying at Savannah's house, right in between!!!" He looked scared shitless.

     "I love her!" He screamed.

     "Bull puckie!!!!"

    "I was gonna break up with Madison!!"

     "Cause that's why you were kissing her!!" Thats when Dalton got back down.

      "Youre such a bastard!!" He screamed.

       "Hey, I have a mom." Hayes was such a smartass!!

        "Get out!!!!" I yell. He stays there.

        Dalton's POV

       "Get out!!!!" Neveah yells at Hayes,  but he doesn't budge. So I pick him up by his shirt, opened the door, and threw         him outside. He gets up, and steps forward, so I punch him in the face.

      "She said get out, asshole!!" I yell and slam the door. We go up to check on Rose, she is on the phone with someone, and laughing.

       "okay, Sparkles!!!"she giggled,  its Gabe, thats his 'superhero' name.

       "We are gonna get going." Neveah whispered, "Hayes is gone, he probably wont be able to get out of bed for a couple days."  Rose nods, and goes back to talking. We go next door, to Savannah's house, her family was letting us stay there for Rose. We go to her room, and Neveah sits on the bed.

         "Man, I dont know what to do, Dalt." She says, looking stressed out.

         "She will be fine, he cant get anywhere near her."

         "I know, its just.." she trailed off. I took her into a hug.

          "Its just what?" I ask.

          "I know what it feels like to know that someone you love, loves someone else."

           "And how did you gain that experience?"  Does she love someone else?

           "You know when I thought you liked Rose?" I nod. "I loved you, but I thought you loved her. It was hell. Dana was the only person to cheer me up. But as soon as we left eachother,  I cried my eyes out. It was hell." I kiss her.

           "I cant love anyone but you, Neveah."

           Fuck!I promised myself I would tell the truth this time!