Neveah's P.O.V.

I just followed Dana, the walk was pretty much silent.

  "Kay, here we are, this is my best friend Will's house." Dana explained while opening the front door,"We're here!"

  "We?!?!?" I heard many guys yell as they ran to the door.

  "This is Neveah, I'm guessing shes new here cause I've never seen her."

  "That's me, the new girl, I'm starting school tomorrow,  at  Sun View High."                 

  "Hey, we go to Sun View,  you can hang with us, if you want to, I mean, you dont have to." A tall, blonde guy said.

   "Well, this is Will, Cole, Gabe, and Dalton. They're like brothers to me, and, we  started a boy band a while back, called IM5. "

    "Oh, I've heard of you guys, you're pretty good."

    "Thanks." The guys said.

    "Oh!! Come in, sorry." Will stated. We all walked into what I assumed to be the living room, and sat down on the couch. They had the t.v. on, playing on the X Box, but turned it off.

     "So, anyone up for truth or dare to break the ice?" Cole offered, and the rest of us nodded.

    " Neveah, truth or dare?" Gabe decides it's his turn.

   "Truth."

   "Is it true you would kiss someone in this room?"

    I just met these guys, but being the awesome person I am, I'm gonna mess with them.

    "Yes."

    "Me!?" They all screamed at the same time, except Dana.

    "I'm not telling you who." I snickered.

    "Not so shy now are you?" Dana said, sounding a little too cocky.

    "Shut up. "

   "She was shy!" Dalton asked,"How?"

   "Well, she kept looking down, and apologizing,  and, I think I saw her blush a little too." I could hear the smirk on his face. I saw his snapback, and knew  what to do.

    "Will? Where is the nearest bathroom?"

    "Up the stairs, second door to your left." With that I took the snapback and took off running up the stairs,  Dana not far behind.

   "Give that back!!!" I heard him yell as I shut the bathroom door and locked it.

  "Make me!" Suddenly,   the banging on the door stops. A couple seconds later,  I realize there is another door in here, as I stand up to lock it, it swings open. There stands an angry looking Dana, with the others making googly eyes between us.

     "Give me my hat back." Dana says sternly.

     "Make me." I reply once more. He steps forward,  and I lean against the other door, the hat behind my back.

       Everything goes black .