What???

Gabe's Pov

           Its around 9:30, and I'm bored, so I guess Imma call Rose.

         "Hello?" Rose answered.

         "Hey, whats new?"

         "I threw a party..."

         "Without me, UGH!" Everyone knows I'm the party king!!

         "Yea..." there is something seriously wrong!!

         "Rose, is there something you arent telling me?" I heard soft sobs.

         "Gabe..." I could almost hear the tears through the receiver.

         "Rose, whats wrong, whose ass do I have to kick?"

         "Well. There were some guys drinking. And Matt and Hayes too." Shit!! "Hayes put me over his shoulder, and brought me up to his bedroom. He... he . Threw me on the bed. Climbed ontop of me... And."

       "Rose, you dont have to tell me anything any further, its ok, Hayes is going to get it."

       "Finn found me before anything happened. " she caught her breath."Gabe, he scared me."

       "I know Rosie, I'm coming,  im leaving right now."

        "No, dont, its Neveah's birthday tomorrow. Stay with her."

       "Im going to see you tomorrow,  and I'll figure Neveah's birthday out." I said, giving final word, "Go get rest, I try st Finn to keep that bastard away from you."

       "Okay, bye."

       "See you tomorrow. " I hung up.

      I got my suitcase and packed a weeks worth of clothes. I told the guys to pack, I got tickets for everyone to fly out with me.  I decided  it to be a suprise for Neveah.           

         Will's Pov

       We got home just after 11, and I saw Gabe's light on, so, being the oldest and all, I went to check on him. I popped my head into his Room to see an agitated Gabe sitting on his bed, his suitcase packed.

          "Gabe, whats wrong, buddy?" I asked.

          "Rose threw a party, with alcohol."

          "Was there an accident?!?!?!?!?!" OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

           "No! Just, Matt and Hayes got drunk. " he put his face in his hands and took a deep breath. "Hayes almost raped my little sister. He is gonna pay."

           "No, I am going with you!!"

           "We are all going, we arent telling Neveah where and why."

           "Ok, well imma go get packed and sleep."  I walked off to bed.

         Neveah's POV

             I woke up to Dana lightly kissing me on the forehead. 

           "Alright, princess,  time to wake up, we have a long day." I look at my alarm clock, to see its 4 in the morning.

             "What the hell Dana??!" I scream, "4 in the fucking morning!!?? ON MY BIRTHDAY?!?!"

            "We have a plane to catch." He winked at me." I packed my things,  and we were off. I have no clue where we are going.

           Will's Pov

            As the plane took off,  i felt my eyelids getting heavier. My last thought.   ---

        If Matt and Hayes got drunk,and that happened with Hayes, imagine a guy like Matt drunk.  What happened to Savannah?!?!??!?!