Neveah pov

After the IM5 performance,  I was so tempted to walk up to Dalton, but I saw he was running toward Rose. I ran to Nash.

     "Hey. Everybody did great today, you wanna come and sit by me on the jet?" I invited him to ride the private jet with us.

     "What jet?" He asked.

    "The IM5 private jet." He looked over my shoulder,  I knew Dalton was watching.

    "Sure. Let me go tell the guys."he said, "I'll be right back. " he kissed me on the cheek. He ran over to the Magcon group,  and I saw nodding. Then he ran back.

     "Shall we? "He asked charmingly.

    "We shall." I said, and we locked arms. I could feel Dalton staring holes into the back of my head. It took everything inside of me to hold back the tears. I sat by Nash.  Nova sat by Cole. Will sat by Dana. Dalton sat by himself,  staring at us the whole plane ride. I heard Nash's voice, but had no clue what he was saying.  All I could think about was Dalton. Why did he have to do that. I started to silently cry. I just let the tears roll down my face. Nash noticed immediately,  and took me into his arms. Then I was asleep.

----------Dream-----------

I turned on the T.V. and saw my worst nightmare. 

    "Have you seen this girl?" The newsman said,"Havana Taylor went missing 1 year ago,her family asks, if you see her, please, notify police immediately. " That was me. Before I ran away from my abusive parents. I turned the t.v. off and began crying my eyes out. Suddenly,  Dalton burst in. Who are you!!!" He screams.

      "Neveah Taye." I tried to grab his arm.

     "Bitch!! Leave me alone!!!"

------dream over-----------

      You woke up screaming.

     "Dalton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont leave me!!!!" I noticed we were all in one big room, I guess we landed in Boston.  Everybody looked to me, Dalton too. I felt the heat on my face, and ran out, covering it. The boys run after me.

       "Neveah,  are you ok???????" Will questioned worry on his face. Will was like a big brother to me, and I love and trust him.I hugged him. And told him I had a dream where Dalton got soo mad at me, and never talked to me again. Then I thought of how Dana likes me still. He was already gone, red face. I got up and followed him.

      "Dana!!" I called. He turned around. "Please don't leave me!!" I said tears in my eyes. I'm stuck between Dana and Dalton. I like them both.

     "Neveah,  we need to talk." I nodded," I have always,  and always will, love you.  I would never leave you. The thing is, you obviously love him. And I'm gonna have to learn to deal with it." He said.

      "I-"

     Dalton pov

  She woke up screaming my name. I wanted to run to her, and just kiss her like there was no tomorrow,  but I knew I couldn't.  She ran out crying. I dont know what else to do.

     "Dalton,  can I talk to you?" Rose said. The only good part is that my plan is working , I think. I nod and follow her outside of our hotel.

     "Why arent you talking to Neveah?"

     "We had a huge fight, and she pushed me out." He said.

       "What did you do!!!!!!" She screamed,  "She likes you, you son of a bitch!!! Get your head out of your ass, Dalton. Cant you see you are hurting her!!!!"

          "Well cant you see she is hurting me????? She and Nash have been getting too close!! He kissed her on the cheek!! And I need to get her back!! The only way I know how to do it is through you!!!"

      "How can I  help????"

     "Jealousy,  we could make her jealous of you!!!" I told her.

      "Oh." A big smile formed on her face," you know, I think I have a way to solve this!" She walked into the building, leaving me there, confused.

    Gabe's P.O.V.

     We ran out after Neveah.  Then she took off after Dana. I love Neveah like a sister, and, though Dalton is like a brother,  he hurt her.  I walked into the room where we were hanging out before,  and found Rose talking to Hayes, she mentioned Dalton. 

      "Where is he?" I asked

       "Outside. " she replies, and starts talking  about something,  Jealousy, I think it was. I ran out, and found Dalton. 

       "You really are hurting Neveah!!"

       "Im going to fix this!! Trust me!! I think I have a plan."

  Dalton pov

   I dont have a plan, but Rose does. So I better talk to her later.