Part 6

Dalton, kissing that Jess girl. I can't help but let the tears fall down my face. He kissed her, and smiled before looking up to see me, tear filled eyes. I ran out the front doors of the school, and just kept running,  for a couple minutes, I heard Dalton yelling my name,  running after me. I ran for what felt like hours, but was just about 20 minutes. I ran til I didn't know where I was.

     "Neveah,  get in." I heard the one voice I needed to hear.  Dana. I got into his car. "I talked to Dalton,  and if that asshole even tries to talk to you, I will personally neuter him, put his junk in a jar, and give it to his mom!!" His facial expression was serious.  I couldn't help but smile. I remember that day, as if it were yesterday.

---------FLASHBACK---------

   I started walking,and suddenly, I saw a bridge, I guess that's where I'm sleeping tonight. Suddenly I bumped into someone.

   "Sorry bout that ,I guess I was just a little 'out of it'." I said as I started walking away without even looking at whoever it was.

   " Wait! Not even gonna introduce ourselves?" So its a guy? I turned around to see the most amazing guy ever standing in front of me.

   "Sorry, I'm Neveah. "

   "Dana, and you dont have to apologize. "

   "Sorry."

    " Hey, my friends and I are hanging out tonight want to come? You look like you could use a break from your parents." he gave me a reassuring smile.

   "Sure."

------end of flashback------

    "Damn." I accidentally said out loud.

    "What? Is everything all right??" He was so concerned he pulled the car over.

    "Ya, its just..."

    "Its just what?"

    "Do you remember the day we met?"

    "Ya, it was only, like 6 months ago. Why?"

    "I remember it a little too well, its just..-"

    "I feel that way too, Nevy, but I always thought you liked Dalton, not me."

    "I think he was just, you know, a cover up, I thought I liked him, but it was you who didnt go around kissing other girls."

      "So, you wanna-"

      "Dana, I'm so sorry, but I dont think I am 100% ready to date again." His face turned.

       "It's fine." He said as he turned back o to the road. His voice was cold. I havent heard him like that since I took his snapback away the night we met, 6 months ago.  We got to the hotel,  when I remembered something.  Luke lives next to Hayes!!! He is going to move to L.A. soon, but not yet!!

     "Dana, can I borrow your car to go see a friend?" I asked. He nodded and threw me the keys. I drove as fast as possible.

      "Luke! Get your ass down here!" I screamed from outside. He came running out onto the front lawn and tackled me. Luke was the first person I met after I ran away. He was 20 at the time, and now 21. He would make fake IDs for people in high school. Sooo, since it us Rose's birthday,  I want to take her to a club. I gave him pictures of everyone,  and had the ids in 15 minutes.  I got back to Rose's house 3 minutes later.  I burst into her room, to find her just waking up.

   "NEVEAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM??" she screamed.

   "Get up, get dressed, get ready, we are going to the club!"

   "We are only 16." She says.

   "Fake ids!!" I give her a 'duh' look. I dropped hers on her, and she just stares at me in shock. I wonder what she is thinking about, oh well, I'll ask her later.

     "Where did you get these?"she interrogated.

     "I know someone.  Anyway,  get dressed!" I am soo exited I have to give everyone else their ids, and then get ready!!! I'm gonna Invite Dalton,  but he probably will be with Jess. That bitch.

-^-Club

I was wearing a nirvana crop top,  my black leather biker jacket, black leather tight short shorts, and Dana's old ref snapback he gave me. Dalton didnt come. But I'm fine wiTh that.

    Hayes pulled Rose ovee, and I decided to go the the bar with Dana. We had a couple drinks,  then Rose came, with tear filled eyes, so I handed her a beer. Before I knew it, we were drunk off our asses.

-^- skip a couple hours

It is just about midnight, and Dana, Gabe, and Will already left. Rose and I were just dancing to the music when I saw the unexpected.  Cole hit Nova!!

    NOVA'S POV

  Cole had been drinking all night, and we made out for a while, but he got a little to ok drunk,so I went and danced with someone else. We danced for about 4 songs, when I felt someone's tight grip pull me to the side. It was Cole. A very intoxicated Cole. Im really scared. He looks so scary!!

     "BITCH!!"

     "What?"

     "You are such a slut!! Cheating on me, when I am in the same club as you!!" He slurred his words.

     "I wasn't cheating on you! I was just dancing with him!!" He raised his hand, and I felt a stinging sensation on my left cheek. Thats when Neveah came up. She took him, and put him in the taxi.  She came inside, and we all left.

    Gabe's P.O.V.

A little after midnight,  I got a call from Rose.

    'Glass breaks' I hear Connor yelling at her, he is drunk, his words are so slurred. He yells at her, and then I hearba big thud against the wall. HELL NO!! I stay on the phone asbi get in my car, and speed to her house. I burst into her room, to see Connor kicking her in the stomache. I pull him away from her, and beat his sorry ass. He is out cold. I get Rose, and help her to her bed, get her ice,  I decide not to call anyone,Rose and I need to talk.

     Dana's POV

   Around midnight I was still a bit drunk. I was listening to She looks perfect by 5Sos, dancing around in just my only pair of American Apparel underwear. I turned around to see Neveah laughing on the floor. The next song came on, it was Dont stop by 5sos. She jumped up, and started singing. Damn, she is so hot, especially in my hat. We danced through the songs Dont stop, Good girls, 18, kiss me, long way home, everything I didn't say, end up here, beside you, mrs all American,  amnesia,  and most importantly,  Heartbreak Girl. Thats exactly how I feel about her. Neveah Taye,  my best friend, my closest bud, my friend that is a girl, the love of my life. Im suddenly sober.  She is gorgeous. I just have to make her mine. I love her, and always have.

------FLASHBACK-----

  DAMN IT!! She took my hat!!! She put it on her head,  and ran. I hate her!!! But she looks so fine in my hat, but, I hate her!! Man! I just met her!! I can't fall for her! So I'll just have to push her away...

------end of flashback-------

Will I have to push her away again?