Neveah's Pov

We all had to get up around 3 in the morning to get to the jet. I'm soooooooo happy for Gabe and Nova, they look so cute together. All the sudden, Nova jumps up, and yells at Cole before chasing him around the jet.
      NOVA'S POV
    "COLE!!!!!!!!!!" I took my head off of Gabe's shoulder and started to chase him around the jet. He took a picture of my lying my head on Gabe's shoulder. " Throw it away!!!" I screamed.
    "Oh, but the fans will LOVE to see this. " he shows me the picture on the camera screen. I punched him in the gut, and took the camera as he doubled over in pain. With that, I deleted the photo, and tossed the camera into the garbage. Cole ran to the trash can and dug out his precious camera,  and the rest of us laughed our asses off. It was a disposable camera.
    Gabe's P OV
    I woke up to Nova chasing Cole around. Her face was red with anger.
It was so cute. I was pulled from my daydream when Cole started to yell.
    "No!!! My precious camera!!!" It was a disposable camera he got from one of our little fans in the mail. It came along with a letter that said,
'Have fun on tour!!!' It was pretty sweet. I cant wait till we get to Florida!!!!
     Dalton's POV
    So, I have no clue what happened after Dana and Neveah both left the studio lounge.  It hurts to think that she likes him too. I dont think she likes Cole anymore. And since Neveah brought Nova with her, the boys and I  brought along our close friend, David.  
      Davids pov

    " Ok, so we are going to see Magcon, and then to your first concert?" I asked Dalton.

   "Yep." he replied without looking at me. He was putting his eyeliner on. Dalton is nervous, I can tell by his tone of voice. I wonder why.

   "What's wrong, Dalt?" Gabe asked walking twards us.

  "Nothing, I'm fine." he said and smiled while grabbing his tank top, and put it on. Gabe and I gave eachother a look, but decided not to make further comments. I know what it looks like when Dalton is mad, and it scares even me. I took the seat next to Will. Wait! Is he crying??? Yup, he was reading The Fault in Our Stars.He's read it only a million times. He cries every time, when we watched the movie too. Im so exited to go on tour with the guys.Dana has wanted a tour ever since the band got together. Out of no where, Dana starts singing Call Me Maybe. We all joined on in, and had a great time. Then, I dont even know where this came from, but I was punched in the arm.

      " Ouch!!!! That fucking hurt!!!! I look over to see Dana.

    "Stop eyeing Neveah!!!" he looked angry.

        Danas pov

    He kept eyeing Neveah, and Im asking her out on this trip!!!! I love David like hes a big brother, but I dont need him getting in the way. Then Sara walked in from the Captain's quarters, " Everyone sit down, we will be landing in 5 minutes." she said.  We sat in pairs. Me and Neveah. Gabe and Nova. Dalton and David. Will and Cole.