Neveah pov.

So for the event tonight,  Savannah and I are wearing

- Best friends freak and weirdo T-shirts.(I have the freak.)

-purple/black split leg jeans

- we had good girl phone cases, witha little twist

-we wore black converse

-fall out boy beanie

  For the day we wore

-black veil brides black t-shirts

- red/black split leg jeans

-classic short boots

-blue galaxy nebula snapback.

     "Perfect. " we said.

  We walked out of our room to find Dalton stepping out of his room. We were finally back together. Dalton and Cole were wearing  Zebra  Striped beanies, black converse, nirvana shirts,  and red skinny jeans.

       "Really?" He asked me. I gave him a confused look. He points to my hat. Thats when I remembered,  Dalton doesn't like snapbacks like Dana and I do. But I think its cute how he wears top hats. I rolled m eyes at him and we went to the lobby. There is a mall nearby and we wnted to see if anyone wanted to go. Most of everyone wanted to stay and get ready for the event. So Savannah,  Dalton, Rose, Nova,  Nash, Hayes, Cam, Will, Gabe, Cole, and Dana came along. We got into the limo, and I sat by Dalton,  who sat by Nash. I was sooo happy Rose said what she did last night. We all get along fine now. Dalt and Nash were cracking jokes the whole time. Once we got there,  we split up.

- Dalton, me

- Nova, Cole

- Will, Savannah

- Rose, Hayes

- Nash, Cam

- Gabe, Dana

       We all went out and got something, then met up, and went to Chipotle for lunch. Dana got a  red snapback,  Gabe got a new fox tail. Dalton and I got matching dog tags, with lyrics to Stay with Me engraved on them. Hayes bought a ring on a necklace fir Rose, and she got him a new pair of Vans. Cole and Nova got matching beanies. Nash and Cam didnt buy anything,  but they did pull an awesome prank on Cole!!!

     We got back just in time to change for the event. I saw Dalton, and couldnt take my eyes off him.

     "Take a picture,  it'll last longer." He smiled.

    Dalton pov

"I dont need a picture, all I need is you." Neveah said to me,those eyes staring into my soul.

   "Come on, lets get going." I said, took her hand, and we all walked to the stage.