Dana's P.O.V.

I happily walked in and sat next to Neveah. She looked so confused. That made me smile wider.

"You missed an important 'group decision'" she said, out of the blue. HA!! She has no clue I heard her talking to Dana in the bathroom at lunch.

------------Flashback--------------

I walked down the hall, and as I passed the boy's bathroom, I heard someone crying, Dalton. Suddenly, Neveah ran through the hall, so I hid and she went in. I was thinking about why she ran after him, until I heard my favorite words of the day.

"Hell, I even like Dana!!" I heard her yell. I was still hidden when she walked out, and I heard her mutter under her breath," I have to break up with Cole, now."

-------------Flashback over-----------------

"Oh really?" I said trying my best to be as cocky as possible.

"Yes!" she looked suspicious, "why do you have to be so damn cocky!!" I just smiled and ignored her for the rest of the class.

"Just meet me at Will's house after school, okay?" She said, and I nodded.

Gabe's P.O.V.

I guess you could call me the player of the school. I have or kissed every girl in school, exept 1. Her name is Nova. For some reason, I cant seem to budge the way I used to like her. In the first grade, I told her I liked her, she screamed 'Cooties!', and ran away. It was so long ago, but I see it so clear, every day. I'm popular now, people wouldn't accept us. She came over and we were talking during lunch. She is so damn cute. Her gorgeous blonde hair,and stunning blue eyes that pierce my soul every time our eyes meet.

"Gabe!!Dude!" Dana is waving his hands in front of my face, oh, I almost forgot, we are supposed to hang out at Will's today. Dana and I start walking," Hey, I gotta meet someone real quick, you gobon, I'll catch up with you." He said, I nodded, and walked on to Will's.