Will's pov

Will's pov

   "Hello?"

   "Hey Will, it's Savannah." She said.It worked!! I slipped my phone number into her pocket!!!

     "Oh, hey Savannah!!" I said. She asks if we can talk, and, of course,  I said yes.

      "Um... I dont know how to say this...Ilikeyou!" She said.

     "What? Im sorry, I couldn't understand you."

   "I like you." This she said it slower. There was a knock at the door. I opened it to see...

   EMILY?

  "Hey, babe!!!!" She said.

  "Hi. Hey, I'm on the phone with someone important!"

  "Alright!" She says and sits on my bed. I grab my phone, and walk into the hall.

    "Sorry, I was doing something. Savannah?"

    "Yeah?" She responds immediately.

    "I like you too."

    "Rea-"  someone took my phone. I looked up to see Emily, hanging up on Savannah. 

    "I come all the way from my school in England to see you!! And you are telling other girls you like them!!!!!!"

    "Em, I'm sorry, the feelings were gone a long time ago.  I'm sorry."

    "Don't call me Em!! We are over!!" She yells, throws my phone at me, and storms out.

     Emily's POV

     I stormed out of Will's room. We had been dating for 3 years. I usually cheat on him! But this is Will i am talking about here. He is the loyal one, I like it that way. Then I saw a group of 4 girls, talking, they seemed  about 3 years younger then me.

     "Savannah!!!"  One of them yells to a girl dressed in bright colors. I stomped towards them.

     "Did you call Will?" I asked her.

    "Yeah. Who are you?" She responds.

     " I am his girlfriend,  bitch!!! Well, ex girlfriend now!!" I kher down, and drove off in my new, expensive car.

    Will's pov

    I was thinking over what happened when Neveah bursted into my room, and said.

    "Will! Come down stairs,  FAST!!  Savannahs hurt!!" I got up, and bolted to the lobby, where I saw Savannah,  sitting on the ground, doubled over in pain.